Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eq+test prop+winny cutting cycle precomp

javycarb

hello guys i am starting to think in my precomp cycle, this will be my second cycle because right now i ended a sust+eq cycle and went really well so i´ll rest 4 months and start my precomp cycle, i am posting this soon because i want to get the gear and it may take some time. i´ve been competing as a natural for 2 years so i am new to this stuff.
more info about me:
height: 1.66 mts
weight: 200 pounds
body fat: 18%
i´ll diet down before i start on this cycle so my bodyfat will be less when i start
here´s the cycle:
week 1-4: equipoise 400mg/week
week 5-12: equipoise 400mg/week + test propionate 75mg/eod
week 6-12: winstrol 50 mg /eod
i will take proviron and nolvadex during the cycle, i am thinking in adding this on week 6. í will also take HCG and clomid as a PCT.

18% body Fat is pretty high bro.
I would use tren instead of EQ if I was going to compete.

i dont know for sure if its 18% i am really taking a guess cause i havent make sure about that with a caliper but i can see 4 of my six pack hehe i would get that right. dont you think tren is to hard on amateurs?

yesterday i checked my bodyfat with the calliper to get things right, i have 13% BF just to get things right in case someone is willing to help me

i would do this for a pre comp cycle or something along the lines of it

1-12 test 500 ew
1-12 mast e 500 ew
1-10 tren e 400-500ew or tren ace 100mg eod
6-12 5mgs anavar ed,,may bump up to 75mgs

Top Bottom