Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF survival football part 2 ATS

hamstershaver

Same rules as the first time only this time you pick against the spread, remember only pick one team and only pick them once
Dont know how even this line will look when it comes up, hope you all can read it ok

Sunday, Oct 31
Favorite Underdog
at Buffalo 3 Arizona
at Chicago 2 San Francisco
at Dallas 3 Detroit
at Denver 6 1/2 Atlanta
Green Bay 2 1/2 at Washington
at Houston 1 Jacksonville
Indianapolis 1 at Kansas City
at Minnesota 7 NY Giants
New England 3 at Pittsburgh
at Philadelphia 7 1/2 Baltimore
at San Diego 5 1/2 Oakland
at Seattle 8 Carolina
at Tennessee 3 Cincinnati

Monday, Nov 1
Favorite Underdog
at NY Jets 6 1/2 Miami

I'm a little lost at the picking against the spread. Say I pick Atlanta [not my pick, just an example], do I get 6.5 pts off the rip? I'm going to be in transit tomorrow, so I may not be able to pick until late Saturday, early Sunday if shit goes awry with me getting into Philly. Just a heads up though. Shouldn't have any problems.

Rex said:
I'm a little lost at the picking against the spread. Say I pick Atlanta [not my pick, just an example], do I get 6.5 pts off the rip? I'm going to be in transit tomorrow, so I may not be able to pick until late Saturday, early Sunday if shit goes awry with me getting into Philly. Just a heads up though. Shouldn't have any problems.
yes if you pick the underdog you get to "add" the points to the final score, so if you took atlanta you would add 6 1/2 pts to altantas final score so if they lost the game straight up by 3 you would still win with the spread

cool beans...

Well this week is a must for me seeing that I truly hate the cowboys and love my lions dearly!!

so Lions!!!! baby!

Peace

Indianapolis -1.

I think I jinxed myself about something going awry when in transit. Fucking food poisoning.

Well I'm out. What the hell did I eat that made me pick Indy. Good luck to the rest. K will be spread after tomorrow for those carrying on.

DAMN! Didnt know you made this........My honest pick was the Steelers......but, since it just started and if I get grief, I'll roll with the J-E-T-S manana....

Top Bottom