Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
I also want to know why the fuck someone in direct contact with an Ebola patient who has not yet cleared the 21-day waiting period was allowed to fly places and shit. Tell me this.

Dear Cindy,

Now someone who treated patient #1 is on a cruise (and quarantined on that cruise now). Granted they're almost at the end of the 21 day window and they have no symptoms. Still crazy to me they're being allowed to travel via mass transport.

Dear Cindy,

Now someone who treated patient #1 is on a cruise (and quarantined on that cruise now). Granted they're almost at the end of the 21 day window and they have no symptoms. Still crazy to me they're being allowed to travel via mass transport.

lmfao

I saw that late late last night, they had some reports coming out of Belize that someone on Carnival Magic was a Tx healthcare worker that treated Duncan and Belize wouldnt let them off the ship. I thought it was BS fake report because I was like, no fucking way someone from TX P that treated Duncan in any way would get on a cruise ship.

lol this is like a bad disaster movie where you're like, no way would that happen.

even if she had some minor symptoms it's probably okay, but still. I guess people really need to be told what to do.

I'm gonna need to know WhyTF Mitch bombed Cindy. I'm trying to talk about retarded, Texan, Ebola-ridden healthcare workers.

Speaking of scripts, my hydro script is ready to be picked up

Top Bottom