Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
I don't think it's that contagious even when you start showing symptoms. I'm not doctor but it appears to me so far in the beginning of the infection the virus is content multiplying inside its current host, but it gets freaky more so towards the end if the virus has been able to kill the host it gets desperate to find another
Unfortunately, not the case. The cameraman who caught it believes his contact was from splash back when he was disinfecting a car.

This is from the CDC's website:
How long does Ebola live outside the body?

Ebola is killed with hospital-grade disinfectants (such as household bleach). Ebola on dried on surfaces such as doorknobs and countertops can survive for several hours; however, virus in body fluids (such as blood) can survive up to several days at room temperature.

Unfortunately, not the case. The cameraman who caught it believes his contact was from splash back when he was disinfecting a car.

This is from the CDC's website:

Right. I was under the impression (and maybe I'm wrong) that the car he was cleaning had someone inside who was at the end stage of the virus who died when the fluid coming from that poor soul was at its most contagious just saturated completely with hundreds of millions of individual virus particles

Lil soon to be calling woodyo names, isn't it?

Obviously that was meant for you.

...but I have called Woody a dick - like last night when we were done watching House of 1,000 Corpses, and he kept telling me there was someone outside our window and scaring me. :bigkiss:

Top Bottom