Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
CNN) -- [Breaking News update 11:25 a.m.]
The second Dallas health care worker with Ebola was on a flight from Cleveland to Dallas on Monday -- the day before she reported symptoms, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Wednesday. Because of the proximity in time between the Monday evening flight and the first report of her illness, the CDC wants to interview all 132 passengers on her flight -- Frontier Airlines Flight 1143 from Cleveland to Dallas/Fort Worth, which landed at 8:16 p.m. CT Monday, the CDC said.

poor people already had to fly Frontier. lololo

CNN) -- [Breaking News update 11:25 a.m.]
The second Dallas health care worker with Ebola was on a flight from Cleveland to Dallas on Monday -- the day before she reported symptoms, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Wednesday. Because of the proximity in time between the Monday evening flight and the first report of her illness, the CDC wants to interview all 132 passengers on her flight -- Frontier Airlines Flight 1143 from Cleveland to Dallas/Fort Worth, which landed at 8:16 p.m. CT Monday, the CDC said.

poor people already had to fly Frontier. lololo

FUCKING FRONTIER. Don't even get me started on my Frontier rant. You know how I feel! lol

Also, I bet they're fine. It's not contagious until there are symptoms, and even if hers were just starting then, I'm sure the chances are extremely low. Fingers crossed.

I don't think it's that contagious even when you start showing symptoms. I'm not doctor but it appears to me so far in the beginning of the infection the virus is content multiplying inside its current host, but it gets freaky more so towards the end if the virus has been able to kill the host it gets desperate to find another

I also want to know why the fuck someone in direct contact with an Ebola patient who has not yet cleared the 21-day waiting period was allowed to fly places and shit. Tell me this.

Top Bottom