Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
it's anxiety over a virus that could or has the potential to dismantle our entire health infrastructure because it has killed so many healthcare workers. 5 of the doctors that co-authored the science study recently published on ebola are dead now. People who know a lot about this virus taking precautions are still getting infected. They said it was because "Africa was a mess" well, Dallas wasn't a mess and you have a healthcare worker infected already.

All that has to be done is temporarily deny visas and travelers from countries that are having widespread outbreaks of ebola virus. There's no reason someone from Liberia ought to be able to fly here right now. There's no reason that any nurse or doctor should have to worry about Ebola showing up in their emergency room like they are right now.

But Ebola outbreaks have happened before, since the 70s, no? The only difference this time being it hit significantly bigger African cities allowing the virus access to more hosts and more well traveled ones at that.

It's not going to kill the world. It's not in our air, food or water, which, in my opinion, means it's nothing were unable to overcome.

I don't know. I don't know why I'm not more worried. I give it a few months.

There's approximately 316 million people in the US. It's a little too soon to get worried about a couple reported cases. Plus, I'm still trying to kick bird flu and Sars, so I can't worry about Ebola now.

Top Bottom