Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles - Falcons game

• Thread starter Thread starter The Shadow
  • Start date Start date
T

The Shadow

...halftime and the difference in the game is the interception that was returned for a TD by the Eagles.....

McNabb looks very good so far....good accuracy and great footspeed.

The Falcons amassed a LOT of first half penalties....receivers dropped 5 open passes, 3 would have been for first downs, running game looks very good.

I think that Falcons, although trailing are in excellent shape for the second half...they HAVE to feel good being only down by 7 points....I like their chances in the second half.....

Except for the Falcons OL being nearly non-existent at protecting Vick...You know for a QB like Vick who's super elusive and blindingly quick to be sacked Multiple times,he's got a lot of players breaking through and in his face.

Corn said this game would come down to special teams... Iwant to see a SP touchdown... :)

C-ditty

..the Ol for Atlanta sucks big time tonite.....Philly wants it more...Atlanta has a td called back for a stupid penalty....

Great call to go on 4th and one for Philly

YEp.....and it was called back.....man

Atlanta also got back on onsides kick that was reversed over a penalty...

Philly should have won by more if not for the referree's calling non-existant hands to the face! They would have been down to the 1 with the pass interference call.

Vick looked human but he probably gained much experience in that game and i can't believe he hung onto that ball once Dawkins nailed him!

I also thought they should have given most of the carries to Duckett...Dunn is not that great...this has been shown the last 3 playoff appearances all against the Eagles...

Top Bottom