Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EAGLES and TITANS

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

titans marched on them... self destruction though...

i was NOT impressed with eddie george, i was impressed with the eagles run defense vs. him... mcnair KILLED them on the ground and in the air...

duce looked to be pretty good... i dont think his foot is a problem at all... freddie mitchell did not play at all with the first team offense, or with the second team, i find that to be very odd...

derrick burgess looked very good, i saw him do a few outside speed moves even when he didnt get to the qb, he looked to have a step on his man...

not much else to take from a preseason game...

a few more things to add...

donovan is faster than i thought... that run looked easy for him...

pinkston is very very tall and thin... good thing he is fast.

na brown showed some nice hands snagging a rifle shot that was over his head...

CECIL MARTIN IS THE MOST UNDER-RATED FB in the game.

Titans fan here. I got to see all of one play in the game last night. Some dump pass to Eddie. But my pager sends me the scores. I was bummed when I got the final score.

I wasn't impressed with any of the running backs. McNabb looked extremely good, both throwing and running. McNAir looked good too, but made a couple of critical errors. Hugh Douglas seemed to be unblockable, and Jevon Kearse made a tackle about 50 yds down filed on one play.

kearse looked pissed that he had to do that... i thought duce looked like duce always does...

I really didn't pay much attention to Duce, I didn't see him do anything that stood out. Maybe it was because I was watching MCNabb the whole time. The rookie from Nebraska, Dan Alexander, looked quite powerful. I thought he was a great pick for the 6th round. He has great size and speed. Many draft analyists had him as a late 1st early 2nd round pick...

Alexander was a steel in the 6th round TD. I was amazed!

even more amazing is the eagles took his BACKUP earlier than him... that touchdown catch he had was quite nice... not sure who he ran over but he ran him over good.

Top Bottom