Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drew Brees still unsigned

He will resign. He an Eli are the two best in the league. I think Drew is the best with just an inferior defense. (I am sure many will disagree)
The chargers were dumb to let him go, but who they have is still solid. Drew will announce a monster deal I am sure, if not he is welcome to come to the Jets. (Maybe not because the Jets are dumb and will stick with Mark)

he'll get resign eventually ,the problem I see is he's getting old and the saints will eventually have to draft a QB this upcoming draft. but hey he hold 40 NFL records

he'll get resign eventually ,the problem I see is he's getting old and the saints will eventually have to draft a QB this upcoming draft. but hey he hold 40 NFL records

At 32, you'd have to figure he has 5 seasons left. He's not that old, lol.

heard hes going to vancouver canucks

At 32, you'd have to figure he has 5 seasons left. He's not that old, lol.

he's with in the avg retirement age , altough he's not an average player by any means most the NFL bodies start braking down after 30yr, most NFL carrers last 3 to 5 yrs btw, thats why they dont wannna give him too many years guaranteed, I do agreed with you he's with in the top 3. but payton will be my # 1 if he Wasn't hurt .

he's with in the avg retirement age , altough he's not an average player by any means most the NFL bodies start braking down after 30yr, most NFL carrers last 3 to 5 yrs btw, thats why they dont wannna give him too many years guaranteed, I do agreed with you he's with in the top 3. but payton will be my # 1 if he Wasn't hurt .

Now Peyton maybe be done, I will still take Brady over him. (always have though)

Top Bottom