Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dose the dose need "kick-in" time?

marcu_s

Lets say im on 500mg test e a week, been on it for 5 weeks and it has "kicked" in, and i start to notice.

(Nelson, i know it works directly as i inject it, but u know what i mean)

Then i increase the dose to 1000mg a week, does it take 4 weeks more for the 1000mg dose to kick in?
4 more weeks for the body to notice ive increased it to 1000mg.

It doesnt make since, i friend told me so and i said "no"
I was right´, yes?

thought so, would be strange otherwise...1 week makes more sence.

It all depends on how genetically inclined you are to make great gains on testosterone..

UnrealMachine and me feel as though being on test solo is like training natty..

With my limited cycling experience I have a pretty solid feel for how test works for me up to around 500mg ew.

At 250mg ew I recuperate a little faster than normal. My systemic recovery is better. I don't necessarily feel fresh really quick after a workout, but not totally drained either. By the next day I don't even feel like I worked out. Mood is pretty typical.

On 500mg I get light flushing in the upper chest and shoulders at night from the higher androgens. It's just a little sweating and it only seems to happen at night for abit. Systemic recovery is insane. I can bust out a hard workout and within 10 minutes I don't even feel like I trained. I feel abit more zesty in the gym. kinda like my ego has increased abit. General mood is elevated all the time.

I've run about 4 test cycles now with the first 2 having a dbol kickstart and I really like test alone at 500mg ew. I get consistent strength and weight gains provided I am eating enough, but I really dig the recovery and elevated mood from it the most.

I super excited to try 750mg ew on my next cycle as I definitely notice a difference between 250-500. I don't expect to go into super saiyan mode, but I have heard enough guys say that depending on individual response to test that 750mg-1.5 grams ew is beast mode on test.

Last time I ran sustanon at 500mg ew I notice it right from the start with recovery speed, but around week 5- is when the levels have built up and stabilized at their peak amount and I start feeling pretty studly.:biggrin:

Sorry but is there any thing called Kick in time?
As ive understood, some people think it takes time for the drug to kick in, but in reality its how fast the drug works? some people think primobolan takes 3-4weeks to kick in, and ure able to feel results
But generally the drug works right away, just depends on how fast it builds?

Fx, primo works right away but works real slow due to the struckture and the nature of the drug, it does not pull water wich makes it "feel like it does not work fast" results are clean musclemass that comes slowy?

it will take 4-5 more weeks for your blood concentrations to reach there peak of 1000mg as your friends suggested
Bingo!

The long esters build up by overlapping their half-lives each time you inject. So by week 4 you have well more test in you then just what you inject weekly. This is "kick-in' because you reach peak blood levels around beginning week 4.

If you up to 1000mg, it will take another 3-4 weeks to build up to peak levels not at that dose, but since you already have supraphysiological doses in your system, you'll probably feel the increase sooner, and it will just get a little better over a couple weeks.

Thats why some people front load with either an extra big shot of a long ester or hit it with fast acting esters or dbol as a quick kick! Gives the long esters time to build!

i would partially agree with you that for many it takes a combo of test and another anabolic to see really good gains, unless its your first cycle or you are still very small etc....

but training on test, as long as your talking a decent doses, could never be compared to training natty. recovery, endurance and strength are all improved on test. recovery especially.

i will say though, my first cycle was 30mg of dbol a day, my second cycle was 500mg/test a week, and i "felt" the dbol WAY more....

Again, all depends on your response to test.

Unreal has gone on a gram a day and swears it feels like he is training natty.. He gets all of the sides of test, but none of the benefits..

i wouldnt say 4 more weeks, 1 week, or 2 max and you would "feel it"

this 4 week kick in time foe long esters doesnt happen for me, i feel it after a week and by the end of week 2 its in full swing. i always make the best gains at the start of the cycle

I wish it was that way with me.

I never really "Feel" test except for a strength increase in the gym and a slight sense of well being, but I don't get a feeling of Superman.

It is kinda hard for me to believe a guy could inject a gram of test a week and feel natty. I know I'm on from the start because systemic recovery goes way up. I feel like I can train balls out every day.

My guess is he was injecting crap. I just can't believe someone would not get great results from a solid dose of test alone+hard training and lot's of food.

It is the primary male hormone.

I know everyone responds to things differently and I might make mad gains on a fairly high dose of test alone whereas another guy might really get great results from deca or eq.

Still, training natty on a gram? ...

Top Bottom