Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

domestic supply review on 3rd cycle ever!

zoemduo

So this is my third cycle I have ever done but it’s my first cycle that I’ve done with domestic Supply. I wanted to give you an honest assessment of my experience with them.
First off their website is very easy to use and they have a huge selection of products. I decided to go with both beligas and pharmaqo. Got their test cyp, test E and their equipoise.
I’ve been mixing them and injecting them now for the past 8 weeks and I’m already up about 9 lbs and I’ve added solid strength as well.
Highly recommend going with them as they’re shipping and their customer service is also the best.

So this is my third cycle I have ever done but it’s my first cycle that I’ve done with domestic Supply. I wanted to give you an honest assessment of my experience with them.
First off their website is very easy to use and they have a huge selection of products. I decided to go with both beligas and pharmaqo. Got their test cyp, test E and their equipoise.
I’ve been mixing them and injecting them now for the past 8 weeks and I’m already up about 9 lbs and I’ve added solid strength as well.
Highly recommend going with them as they’re shipping and their customer service is also the best.
I found @domestic-supply.com hs best gear selection always improving
Beligas is top with pharmaqo also good, basically anything you get from Greg is HIGH quality IMO

Top Bottom