Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

domestic Supply fantastic deca and proviron

Dlsoeku

first time using Deca and I was a little worried about all the bad stuff I’ve read about it.
I must say though using 400 mg a week of the DECA and then using 50 mg a day of the proviron I had 0 issues with libido or 0 issues with erections.
Also the domestic supply products are fantastic high-quality you can really feel the difference when you’re using it and they ship to you so fast and the prices are impossible to be anywhere else

first time using Deca and I was a little worried about all the bad stuff I’ve read about it.
I must say though using 400 mg a week of the DECA and then using 50 mg a day of the proviron I had 0 issues with libido or 0 issues with erections.
Also the domestic supply products are fantastic high-quality you can really feel the difference when you’re using it and they ship to you so fast and the prices are impossible to be anywhere else
DS has great deca super quality stuff and I like the proviron mixed in always works
@domestic-supply.com 4LIFE!

their Deca is excellent I've used it before

Top Bottom