Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

domestic Supply equipoise and testosterone cycle review

Serploy

I wanted to post my review of my recent equipoise and testosterone cycle. Domestic Supply is who I ordered from and Greg is definitely a great guy to work with.
they ship out the products very quickly which is great because I’m too impatient to wait lol.
I’ve been on this cycle doing 500 mg of each and I’ve put on 8 lbs already after 4 weeks.
It’s going to be 12 weeks total and I’m really feeling amazing on this every day is the best day of my life and my workouts are fantastic!

The years of feedback along with user results tell all! It is great see you had such a tremendous experience !

I wanted to post my review of my recent equipoise and testosterone cycle. Domestic Supply is who I ordered from and Greg is definitely a great guy to work with.
they ship out the products very quickly which is great because I’m too impatient to wait lol.
I’ve been on this cycle doing 500 mg of each and I’ve put on 8 lbs already after 4 weeks.
It’s going to be 12 weeks total and I’m really feeling amazing on this every day is the best day of my life and my workouts are fantastic!
domestic-supply is super TOP GUN
best gains and best shapping
@domestic-supply.com is a WIN always

I've made 3 orders from domestic supply all have been fantastic

as a female it's important that my gear is legit they are definitely the real deal

we all trust domestic Supply

you won't go wrong with equipoise and testosterone

Top Bottom