Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

domestic supply crazy results and fast

Miolero

I never expected to have such crazy results so quickly. This was the first time I’ve used a stack like this. I went with tren ace and test propionate. Within a few weeks on this cycle my body was changing right in front of my eyes it was almost a daily occurrence where I would see my progress being made. People at work are accusing me of using steroids so I know that I’m not the only one who’s noticing this and it’s a great compliment! nice job on the quality guys. very fast communication and ordering. products were packed solid nothing came broken. ordered test prop and tren ace. results are #1 everyone at work accuses me of steroid use lol.

Domestic Supply is fucking fantastic and the all around reviews from you and countless others proves how quality greg is as a person and the products he carries.

I am happy everyone accuses you of being on steroids because everyone I meet things I'm natty 😂

I never expected to have such crazy results so quickly. This was the first time I’ve used a stack like this. I went with tren ace and test propionate. Within a few weeks on this cycle my body was changing right in front of my eyes it was almost a daily occurrence where I would see my progress being made. People at work are accusing me of using steroids so I know that I’m not the only one who’s noticing this and it’s a great compliment! nice job on the quality guys. very fast communication and ordering. products were packed solid nothing came broken. ordered test prop and tren ace. results are #1 everyone at work accuses me of steroid use lol.
Fast shipping and awesome results, @domestic-supply.com Greg TOP GUN for 22 years+ the best source :) love him

Top Bottom