Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic supply anavar and testosterone stack

Aeriace

One of the best stacks you will ever use is the anavar and testosterone stack from domestic supply
They are so spot on that i have found my new source for life!
I’m using test cyp 250mgs a week
And i’m using the anavar. Started out 40mgs a day, then upped it to 50mgs then 60mgs. Very happy with the results and i’m getting tighter and losing body fat

One of the best stacks you will ever use is the anavar and testosterone stack from domestic supply
And i’m using the anavar. Started out 40mgs a day, then upped it to 50mgs then 60mgs. Very happy with the results and i’m getting tighter and losing body fat
very nice.

we all know how hard it is to find real anavar. domestic supply has it !

Anavar and testosterone from @domestic-supply.com is the best there is nno doubt, Greg is my hero.

Domestic-supply is the only domestic brand I suggest to my clients, I've never seen Greg fail to deliver, he's on the money and highly professional.

Top Bottom