Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doing just testosterone with some orals

Sebrtu

Does anyone else just do testosterone with an occasional oral steroid here and there?
I found that just doing this has allowed me to achieve my goals. I keep growing steadily and I am improving on my strength routines as well. I also keep things fun by changing up my workouts
I'm also eating a lot of eggs, steak, and chicken. keeping my protein intake up.
I've been doing this for the past 3 years and I keep my testosterone dose from 200 up to 600 mg a week
Now i am thinking i might be missing out by not using other steroids like deca or maybe EQ. what you think?
I’m 33 yrs old and 6’ 220

Just remember that a little bit goes a long way... it would be fine to run another injectable with test but i do like your approach keeping it more simple.. test and eq is a great stack and so is test and deca as long as you do not go with abusive doses...

always want test in any cycle...I would keep dose under 500mg... I like to stack test with Deca or EQ... EQ 600mg test at 300mg or Deca at 400mg and test at 300mg... I prefer the fast ester to the slow one with Deca

go to @domestic-supply.com for the best quality gear fast!!!!

Does anyone else just do testosterone with an occasional oral steroid here and there?
I found that just doing this has allowed me to achieve my goals. I keep growing steadily and I am improving on my strength routines as well. I also keep things fun by changing up my workouts
I'm also eating a lot of eggs, steak, and chicken. keeping my protein intake up.
I've been doing this for the past 3 years and I keep my testosterone dose from 200 up to 600 mg a week
Now i am thinking i might be missing out by not using other steroids like deca or maybe EQ. what you think?
I’m 33 yrs old and 6’ 220
testosterone and anavar thats the cycle i like to do on and off. 500mgs test 50mgs anavar.

Deca and eq no way just test.

Top Bottom