Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did anyone feel there team had a great first day in the draft?

• Thread starter Thread starter Megalomaniac
  • Start date Start date
M

Megalomaniac

I did. I love the picks that the Titans made. The idiot sportscasters all said to go a different route but I love what Fisher did. I'm hoping he continues to fulfill on day two.

Other side notes, I thought KC did well. Dallas did poor. Pitt got good deals but needed O lineman.

that is "THEIR" btw, some idiot must have modified that right before I sent it.

Vikes have a good D already and supposedly needed a WR or QB, but they traded the first pick to get Jared Allen and then took the best free safety available in round 2. Grade = C according to experts.

That's okay, I can enjoy watching Tyrell Johnson make tackles the way Roy Williams does and Sean Taylor did.

Bears sucked it up for thier second pick

I like the fact they got that big O-lineman in the 1st but Matt Forte?? wtf? Brohm was still available??!!
At least make it competitive for Grossman and orton at QB to try to get something out of those assholes

The Broncos did ok. I think they got some much needed weaknesses filled with good prospects. No big names but Shanahan has a way of turning a nobody into a somebody really quick, especially runners.

rykertest said:
The Broncos did ok. I think they got some much needed weaknesses filled with good prospects. No big names but Shanahan has a way of turning a nobody into a somebody really quick, especially runners.

I seriously laugh at what the experts say. They pick a few obvious ones and then are off on all the rest. Half the guys in the NFL came from later drafts and picks from teams that the "experts" thought were crazy. The Titans have pretty much picked exactly the way I hoped they would so I'm stoked despite what there grade ends up being. I really looking forward to this year!

Megalomaniac said:
I seriously laugh at what the experts say. They pick a few obvious ones and then are off on all the rest. Half the guys in the NFL came from later drafts and picks from teams that the "experts" thought were crazy. The Titans have pretty much picked exactly the way I hoped they would so I'm stoked despite what there grade ends up being. I really looking forward to this year!

Yeah experts sometimes get too wraped up in stuff to see that. While a good player is nice to get (top round) how many guys came from way down the list and how many guys were all hype and turned out to be nothing. Two examples of that are ryan leaf and tom brady.

Ryan leaf - 2nd overall pick in 1998 - turned out to be a HUGE mistake for the chargers.

Tom Brady - 6th round pick - One of the best QB's ever. (no im not a fan of the patriots but he is very good.)

I still think KC made out like gangbusters

i think Glenn Dorsey is the best player in the draft

Top Bottom