Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diary: Optimal MMA cycle?

mrSunshine

Hello for everyone,

To get some feedback and share information I decided to start posting some sort of diary about my current training project, mostly concentrating on substances. The plan is to do little bit more harcore muay thai and mma training for few coming weeks with a little bit special diet.

Maybe the mainfocus is to evaluate the effects of this one type of steroid cycle in combat performance. Together with special nutrition diet I want to find out how much high intensity excercise one can do without decreasing the progress.

So I cut right to the chase.

I've done 5 weeks with 250mg sustanol and 400 deca per week and for the same period of time due to work only done about 8 h of fighting per week. Now Im ramping up the training hours and the complete cycle would look like this:

week 1
sust 250mg deca 400mg
week 2
sust 250mg deca 400mg
week 3
sust 250mg deca 400mg
week 4
sust 250mg deca 400mg
week 5
sust 250mg deca 400mg
week 6
test prop 100 mg eod, tren ace 125 mg eod, Anavar 50 mg ed, 1000 iu hcg (one injection), HGH 5 iu 5on2off, letrozole 0,50 mg eod
week 7
test prop 100 mg eod, tren ace 125 mg eod, Anavar 50 mg ed, 1000 iu hcg (one injection), HGH 5 iu 5on2off, letrozole 0,50 mg eod
week 8
week 9
week 10

On the beginning I wanted to take deca, because I had long break from training and I've had some joint issues always after breaks. For weightclasses 3-5 kg extra mass wouldn't heart either. Now after starting to increase training intensity I wanted to run HGH to help with injuries and recovery, but I know that I should have started it earlier. Avoiding any injuries will be the challenge so Im not gonna go crazy on the start, but slowly the goal is to be able to do 6-8 hours training 6 days per week.

Any suggestions or feedback is welcome. It's the first time with tren and I might up the dose once I feel my response for it.

Cheers

Welcome to EF! Have you started Week 6 already? How's your cardio doing right now? Tren can be tough on cardio, but then again, so can deca. Anavar can also be hard to train through because of the crazy workout pumps it causes. If these are giving you trouble in workouts, EQ is a good steroid for sports where conditioning plays a heavy factor. Also, how are your joints doing with that letro? It's a pretty strong A.I. for this kind of cycle. In the future, I'd recommend Arimidex or Aromasin.

Yeah 6th week is done now. Some true points you have there. Tren might seem like a funny choice for the time when you are trying to ramp up the training frequency, but as with the diet this is already more or less research project and since there's been quite much back and forward discussions about tren and cardio I believe when doses are right this tolerable? Tren intrested me due to other benefits.

It is true also that during the last week my cardio was dragging like hell, but it is hard to say whether it was the tren or the heavy (drinking) couple of days after starting the holiday and slipping from the strict diet first time in 5 weeks or maybe it was caused by this climate change from +5 to +30 celsius :) also my diet is little bit experimental, but got a good feel already while on the first 5 weeks.

Reasons for taking letro and anavar are basicly the same, just didn't think. I got all the (expired) Anavar on top of my gear purchase so just decided to test it along as well, but that will be the first one Im dropping if I don't see good progress in cardio. I wordered arimedex, but once the source said letro is on the list I changed my mind when I remembered reading from somewhere that letro would be better for tren sides..... Helps with prolactin? It's an absolut pain to dose these 2,5 mg pills even they are capsule form and on top of that I found out it kills your lipido... luckily my joints are still ok. So Im taking it now on minimal dose even though I consider this whole cycle quite mild and there wouldn't probably be a big need for AI except now when runing HCG as well.

For now I think I will keep runing as it is and looking to save anavar for later purpose maybe. I can defenetly see and feel the tren working. In addition to the hot weather tren really make you dehydrated and sweating like hell. Speed and strenght has defently taken a step forward from deca to tren. I don't know if anyone has experience with mtropin gh Im having? I assume that is at least underdosed, but really would need now a small extra for recovery. Muscle recovery seems to be in good shape with average 4 hours of high intensity training daily I did last week, but in fight sports you can't avoid tissue damage and it's not nice when they start piling up.

edit: Im also injecting B-vitamin shot every week containing some other B forms, but some B6 as well. Don't really think if it makes a difference, but just something to stick under my skin in case ;)

Top Bottom