Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DHB effects and dosage?

maceril

I’m done up to 1000mgs of testosterone before, had good results. Put on almost 20 pounds and very little sides to speak of
Looking to graduate up to DHB now. Sounds like the perfect compound for what my goals are which is going to be bulking in size problem is the post injection pain is what people complain about. I'm currently around 90 kg and 6 ft 1 in and would like to keep on putting size on
what would be the ratio of testosterone to DHB? My plan was to do it 2:1. But i wasn’t sure if i should go for more 1.5:1

I’m done up to 1000mgs of testosterone before, had good results. Put on almost 20 pounds and very little sides to speak of
Looking to graduate up to DHB now. Sounds like the perfect compound for what my goals are which is going to be bulking in size problem is the post injection pain is what people complain about. I'm currently around 90 kg and 6 ft 1 in and would like to keep on putting size on
what would be the ratio of testosterone to DHB? My plan was to do it 2:1. But i wasn’t sure if i should go for more 1.5:1
1 to 1 with testosterone dhb is fine

Top Bottom