Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

det at denver 4pm

hah tebow isnt the shit yet but he does play with heart. THat OT win last week was pretty cool for his 1st start. Atleast I believe
that was his first start

hah tebow isnt the shit yet but he does play with heart. THat OT win last week was pretty cool for his 1st start. Atleast I believe
that was his first start
he started at the end of last year once denver had no chance to make the playoffs.

he does have heart and i think he's a good football player, just not a good QB. he pulled off a comeback, but it was against miami.. his throws are horrific. i can throw a tighter spiral than him and i haven't played in years.

Haha I agree red. This week NCAA had a TON of ranked teams get upset!

I am off to the bars in my gladiator outfit. been drinking whisky all night fellas. K Hits plz (Stanford got the best of me, Texas ATM, penn state, Wisconsin and navy. DOH!!!!

Note to all: Don't be all your K on them. way to unpredictable. I might of done better fliping a coin. Heads = over. tails - under

Top Bottom