Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and test cypionate cycle advice please!!!

foreverlifting

Hey guys really looking for advice, and knowledge here, it means alot. This is my first cycle im on 2cc of deca and 2cc of cyp a week. 2 injections a week, deca is 200mg, cyp is 250mg. I got my gear from a good friend, i've known him for about 2 years, we've hung out a good amount of times. etc. pretty sure my gear's not fake is the point lol but who really knows lol. anyways, im 6 foot 3 and weigh exactly 200lbs HUGE ECTOMORPH BTW. I am SO STRICT on my diet, i've been eating AT LEAST 4500 calories a day, sometimes even up to 6000. Obviously this includes supplementation through protein shakes etc. Lots of protein too. i eat about 250g sometimes 300g and i dont really worry about carbs, i usually have plenty. im starting the 4th week of my deca and cyp cycle and seem to have not gained even 1 lb HOWEVER, i do look like i've dropped at least a percent of bodyfat i was at 12% now i seem around 10.5 or 11% and i feel as though i look slightly more muscular. Lastly, I was at least expecting to have gained water weight by now. and i've gained a little strength but it could be arguably done naturally. The real question i have and thanks again so much is... 1) is my gear bunk? 2) when should i see weight gains? 3) when will i see somewhat aggressive strength gains? Thanks again guys, means alot, first time posting on a forum, so let me know the proper forum etiquette if i didn't follow a certain rule etc. accidentally!

You should have at least gained a couple or few lbs of water weight by now I would think. There are a couple variables here. Its a possibility your gear is bunk. If it's not, there could be a problem with your diet. I've seen you throw some figures up for calories and protein, but it doesn't sound like you are actually counting anything. A lot of times guys are eating much less than they thnk they are. That's why you should track your calories to make sure you are eating enough.

I would start tracking your calories, and give it a little more time. Long ester test takes a good 4 weeks or so to reach peak concentration where you start noticing the gains, and Deca takes even longer (up to about 6 weeks) to see the gains from it.

Are you using an AI on cycle, and do you have some caber or Prami to control prolactin from Deca? You need to have BOTH of those things to make sure you have a dick that still works and don't end up with tits. You can get liquid dostinex and liquid aromasin here ----> AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!

Make sure you have a good PCT in place after your cycle for recovery. Here is a strong PCT for you:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

First off thanks for getting back to me guys, means alot! i've researched alot about deca and cyp. Another friend of mine did this as a first cycle and saw great results. yes i do count my calories and protein etc. i'm 24 years old. I've been lifting for about 7 years the first 3 were on and off, the next 4 were straight. and the last 2 i'd say is where i really started knowing exactly what i was doing. As for caber, nolvadex, arimidex, and clomid, i have all. And lastly, i was 195lbs at the start of cycle, about a week and i was 200lbs but more bloated, and looked like i gained bf, just now i weigh 197lbs and looks like i've lost water weight, and a little bf, but again, i look like i grew a small amount of muscle, but looks like i could've done so naturally. is it possible to have gained water weight at the start of the cycle, then to have lost it, a week later, and fat etc? Thanks guys.

OH and deca and cyp could easily allow me to gain quality muscle mass EVEN if i ate just above maintenance without gear, so i've heard. is this true. HOWEVER again, im eating about 4500 calories the least!

SO you are doing almost 1000mg of AAS for a first cycle? That is so fucking irresponsible I cant even wrap my fucking head around it. Some of the stupid steroid ABUSE that goes on with these first cycle people who got some retarded cycle idea from some ass hat at the gym or a clueless friend s amazing.
With your description you really seem like you might have your shit together with diet and training. Which is a real shame....just to blow it first cycle with an awful cycle and 4 times the AAS you actually need to make great gains. Whats next 2 grams a week for the second cycle?

First off thanks for getting back to me guys, means alot! i've researched alot about deca and cyp. Another friend of mine did this as a first cycle and saw great results. yes i do count my calories and protein etc. i'm 24 years old. I've been lifting for about 7 years the first 3 were on and off, the next 4 were straight. and the last 2 i'd say is where i really started knowing exactly what i was doing. As for caber, nolvadex, arimidex, and clomid, i have all. And lastly, i was 195lbs at the start of cycle, about a week and i was 200lbs but more bloated, and looked like i gained bf, just now i weigh 197lbs and looks like i've lost water weight, and a little bf, but again, i look like i grew a small amount of muscle, but looks like i could've done so naturally. is it possible to have gained water weight at the start of the cycle, then to have lost it, a week later, and fat etc? Thanks guys.

your biggest mistake is listening to a friend here. he saw great results, well no shit.. its not on cycle that is my concern here is what happens to you after cycle. caber is awesome and you will need that, but deca is a very long and stubborn ester, which is why its called deca in the first place!! ask your friend what his pct was. you need an exceptionally good pct when you use deca and just stacking a couple SERM's and an AI for a few weeks isn't gonna do the job for you.. you might get fooled into thinking it does because the hormones are still in your body when the pct is done, but you will see after a few more weeks what happens

and as far as your question of 'is it legit?'.. no one on here can answer that like magic.. go do bloodwork and you will know if your gear is legit..

SO you are doing almost 1000mg of AAS for a first cycle? That is so fucking irresponsible I cant even wrap my fucking head around it. Some of the stupid steroid ABUSE that goes on with these first cycle people who got some retarded cycle idea from some ass hat at the gym or a clueless friend s amazing.
With your description you really seem like you might have your shit together with diet and training. Which is a real shame....just to blow it first cycle with an awful cycle and 4 times the AAS you actually need to make great gains. Whats next 2 grams a week for the second cycle?

+1. To the op just stick to half a cc twice a week of the test cyp

if you were learning how to ride a motorcycle, would you start on a harley? when you first start playing basketball, do you just start shooting three pointers or do you work your way out after you develop a jump shot? so when you first start using steroids, you really think its wise to start with something that has so many possible side effects? you think its smart to introduce many different foreign substances into your body without knowing how anything you do responds? so how do you know if you develop certain sides what is truly causing what? how do you know what your prone to? so because "your friend" did things wrong it's okay for you to do it to? are you following me? your making a mistake...

Top Bottom