Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Red Sox fans

Fuck the Red Sox. Fuck them all. I'm pissed they lost now because I am going to have to listen to those fucking leprachauns bitch about being 'cursed' for the next 86 years of my life. Potato famine should have finished the job in Ireland while it had a chance.

eat big said:
Fuck the Red Sox. Fuck them all. I'm pissed they lost now because I am going to have to listen to those fucking leprachauns bitch about being 'cursed' for the next 86 years of my life. Potato famine should have finished the job in Ireland while it had a chance.

Oh there will be plenty of excuses, believe you me. Second highest payroll in the league and they get swept first round - lmao!!!

eat big said:

WTF??

HAH!! They're all sitting in the stands now with their heads in their hands....crying....

Top Bottom