Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Football Gods!

freak daddy

I know I have never asked for much, but what did I do to deserve such a horrid football as in the Cincinnati Bengals. I've never jumped off the bandwagon, like much of Cincinnati has. I've been a true and thru fan since 1981. I cried as a young child when the Bengals lost to the 49ers that year. It was tragic when we lost again to the 49ers in the 89 Super Bowl. There I was though, still standing tall with my favorite team. I was proud to be a Bengals fan. With all this being said, could you please make Mike Brown have a heart attack or something tonite. You would be doing him a favor. Hell, do something horrible to Dick Lebeau while you're at it. All of us in Cinci will be very grateful.

freak daddy said:
With all this being said, could you please make Mike Brown have a heart attack or something tonite. You would be doing him a favor. Hell, do something horrible to Dick Lebeau while you're at it. All of us in Cinci will be very grateful.

:lmao: Would the football gods please kill Kerry Collins and Jason Seahorn too?

Re: Re: Dear Football Gods!

fistfullofsteel said:

:lmao: Would the football gods please kill Kerry Collins and Jason Seahorn too?

....and belt Bill Cowher in the head for wanting to start Kordell Stewart over Tommy "gun" Maddox next week vs. New Orleans.

Top Bottom