Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol, test cyp and mast cycles

dajuggernaut11

Im getting ready to do another cycle and was looking to get some experienced answers. First off im 26 6'0 190 hanging around 10 maybe 15% bodyfat at the moment. what im looking to do is a pretty long cycle, idk if this would be considered a "cruise cycle" but this is what ive laid out

24 weeks of dbol 10mg a day
16 weeks of test cyp 500mg a week
followed by 8 weeks of test cyp at 250mg a week
stacked with masteron at 300mg starting week 4 and ending week 20

along side i plan to use liquidex .5 e3d for an AI and a combo of torem/tomax for a pct for 5 weeks afterwards.

I plan to eat as clean as possible starting out at maybe 4500-5000 calories a day and half way thru dropping to 3500-4000 calories a day

my intentions are to gain some good size/mass and then shred and lean out

i have done a couple cycles in the past that were quite effective but not as thought out as this one, previous cycles would include combos of test with tren or deca and have I gone thru the highs and lows of both cycles. I have read that longer cycles with lower dosing can be more effective if your willing to take the time and are trying to avoid sides. Although i know running longer cycles tends to make the post recovery rate much slower but thats ok i tend to only do one cycle a year now, i try to go no more than 6 months on and no less than 6 months off so i have all this in mind. feel free to let me know what everyone thinks

yea i know its sounds like much, but ive done alot of reading and Alot of Pros have done it, some find it to be less toxic than to take large doses for shorter periods of time i also intend to use UDCA and a cycle support supp while on to protect my liver.

and to be honest from my own experience i have found that 10mg dbol about an hour before work outs works as great anabolic kick starter, works better than pre work out for me with out all the nasty sides like shaky hands and jitters.

Man, to me this just does not doing like a good idea. You are no where near the level of someone who should even be thinking of a cycle like this. If you were trying to go pro, and a lot bigger with more experience, then we could have this discussion. Dude, just enjoy a ten -12 week test cycle with the first or last four to six weeks having some dbol in there. Good luck!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom