Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Daunte mo-frakin Caulpepper

what you guys think real deal, or early season heorism thats it!

this guy is the hottest thing in the league besides the cheerleaders :chomp:
LOL

I still think that Manning is the best Quarterback in the league, but right now, as for MVP and who I think deserves it there is no way you can argue this guy for now!!!!

and I fuckin hate the vikings!! LOL

thats my luck

Peace

I would say it's safe to claim that Daunte is the best all-around QB in the league right now. He can scramble, he can throw for distance, he's fast, he has a solid head on his shoulders... but a key element in his success is the relationship he has with his receivers. Sure he and Randy butt heads once in a while, but when they are on the field and it's game day they get the job done. A QB can be the greatest in the league on paper, but if he has no one to throw the ball to then what good does it do him? (Ask Marino) I'm not usually a huge fan of the Vikings myself, but I must admit they are one of the more exciting teams to watch this year. Plus, Tice used to be a Seahawk. :)

dirty~d~ said:
I would say it's safe to claim that Daunte is the best all-around QB in the league right now. He can scramble, he can throw for distance, he's fast, he has a solid head on his shoulders... but a key element in his success is the relationship he has with his receivers. Sure he and Randy butt heads once in a while, but when they are on the field and it's game day they get the job done. A QB can be the greatest in the league on paper, but if he has no one to throw the ball to then what good does it do him? (Ask Marino) I'm not usually a huge fan of the Vikings myself, but I must admit they are one of the more exciting teams to watch this year. Plus, Tice used to be a Seahawk. :)

Daunte is pretty damn complete you sexy girl you, but i would put McNair or McNabb ahead of him in this category. What kills Daunte are his turnovers and the fact that he has won nothing. Did you know that he has the highest fumble rate of any NFL player? Ever! He averages 1 a game. If he can curb that ratio and win some games than i would put him higher on the list, but until then i'd rather have McNabb or McNair who have done just as much but with a worse supporting cast.

Daunte is pretty good. I do agree that Payton is prob. the best at the moment.

heheh.... Just watch out for "Big Ben" (I guess being a pitt fan I am just hopeful that he will continue to play well)

Coverguy said:
Daunte is pretty damn complete you sexy girl you, but i would put McNair or McNabb ahead of him in this category. What kills Daunte are his turnovers and the fact that he has won nothing. Did you know that he has the highest fumble rate of any NFL player? Ever! He averages 1 a game. If he can curb that ratio and win some games than i would put him higher on the list, but until then i'd rather have McNabb or McNair who have done just as much but with a worse supporting cast.

So because Marino never won a Super Bowl ring he wasn't great? :)

Ok, so Daunte has butter fingers once in a while. I still think he's the best overall QB in the league right now.

FWIW: Football is full of assholes and opinions... I don't push either of mine on anyone. :)

coverguy...as mcnabb and mcnair are both pretty good, but you put that winning something ( I assume the superbowl) makes you great, but neither of them have either!!! I guess you think Brady is a GREAT QB LMFAO!

I still belive that Manning is the best, most controlling of a game, most demanding of respect from everyone, and deffinatly most conisistant!!! But as of right now, Caulpepper is deffinatly the hottest!

Steelchic...Big Ben is deffinatly opening some eyes, he deffinatly has my vote for rookie of the year, and has the best chance to make the Probowl as a rookie QB in a long ass time!!!

Peace

dirty~d~ said:
So because Marino never won a Super Bowl ring he wasn't great? :)

Ok, so Daunte has butter fingers once in a while. I still think he's the best overall QB in the league right now.

FWIW: Football is full of assholes and opinions... I don't push either of mine on anyone. :)

Wow, wasn't trying to be insulting, what's with the attitude?

TRUEsoldier said:
coverguy...as mcnabb and mcnair are both pretty good, but you put that winning something ( I assume the superbowl) makes you great, but neither of them have either!!! I guess you think Brady is a GREAT QB LMFAO!

I still belive that Manning is the best, most controlling of a game, most demanding of respect from everyone, and deffinatly most conisistant!!! But as of right now, Caulpepper is deffinatly the hottest!

I definitely agree that Manning is the shit, and i would pick him as my no. 1 qb over any other in the league right now. I was just commenting as to the most complete qb - and in that i take it as who can do the most things. My reasons for excluding Manning was his lack of mobility. Culpepper, McNabb & McNair can just hurt you in more ways. I don't neccessarily mean winning the Superbowl either, i just mean winning in general. Brady seems to be pretty good at managing a game, but i don't buy him as the greatest QB since Montana.

Either way, this is a highly debatable subject. It would be great to see each of these qbs get to play with the same team (level playing field) and see what the results were.

Coverguy said:
Wow, wasn't trying to be insulting, what's with the attitude?

How do you get attitude from a smiley face? You mean the assholes/opinions statement? That was just a general statement... not directed at anyone or about anyone. Sorry.

Top Bottom