Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Danny Bonaduce and former baseball star/'roid snitch Jose Canseco.

goin on 4T

MVP
Platinum
EF VIP
Oh what a fight!!!

Affliction Has Even More Competition This Saturday

(Horrifying image courtesy of CelebrityBoxing.tv.)

It's bad enough that Affliction's "Day of Reckoning" show has to compete with the Antonio Margarito/Shane Mosley boxing match that's happening a half-hour away. Also vying for your entertainment dollar this Saturday night — live at the Ice Works Skating Complex in Aston, PA, and available on pay-per-view for $12.99 — is a Celebrity Boxing Federation match between former child star/radio personality Danny Bonaduce and former baseball star/'roid snitch Jose Canseco. While Canseco is 0-1 in CBF matches, having gotten his ass kicked by Vai Sikahema last July, Bonaduce has whipped a string of D-list stars in boxing events, including Donny Osmond, Barry Williams, and Bob Levy. Regarding the matchup, Bonaduce had this to say:

"I have beaten drugs, I have beaten alcohol, and I believe I have beaten being a man of bad character. I'm 5'6," 165 lbs. He is 6'6," 265 lbs. It's the only thing left for me. I will beat the giant."

According to this profile of the Celebrity Boxing operation, CBF put on an event in November headlined by Phil "Bam's Dad" Margera and John Wayne "Dude Who Got His Dick Cut Off" Bobbitt. What can you say — they know what the people want. Sorry, Fedor, but I have a feeling you'll be beating Andrei Arlovski's ass in an empty arena. A laughably low-budget promo video for Bonaduce vs. Conseco is after the jump; props to CP reader Danny-Eyal for the tip.

Canceco perminintely fukied up his test levels, and he's on a very low dose of HRT right now. He's like a big Teddy Bear anyway...

epic fail... they raise canseco's hand but he didn't win???? bonadouche broke his nose 16 seconds into the fight and it was called as a majority draw??? weak sauce

Top Bottom