Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Danielson....

• Thread starter Thread starter MUSCLETECHSUX
  • Start date Start date
M

MUSCLETECHSUX

I think its time that you considered banning Thaibox, he has been highly abusive and disrespectful to other members of this fine forum and has sent me rude and threatening pm's on numerous occasions, I tried to be polite and understanding, even apologize if I came across as a bit aggressive but he insists on being an asshole. I know that many others would agree with me.

I trust that you will deal with him appropriately and take whatever further actions as you see neccesary.

Thank you

Muscletechsux

Last edited:
?

i dont see how, if i considered he had been i would have said something to him by now. i also havent had any complaints by anyone

if you REALLY have that much of a problem with him you could consider using the ignore function it can be accessed via ther profile link).

he's not getting banned though. as far as i can see he;s only been an asset to the board, and others on elite.

i would rather not see this become a slander one member etc forum, as a) we have one for that called chat & convo :D b) the boards still developing so it wouldn't be good

if you still have any concerns feel free to PM me, i would rather not have them dragged across the board. but in summation, no i wouldnt consider it.

I dropped this issue on the board a while ago.

I have sent you pms? You lying disrespectful mother fucker. You sent me one saying "I raped your mom" and "fucking steroid user". After those I sent you ONE! It told you my amateur and professional stats and gave you the adress of my dojo. It said if you have further problems with me, be there. Until then "be more polite to people you do not know."

This is the funniest shit I have ever heard. You're asking me to be banned? you are the disrespectful prick that adds nothing but drama to this board.

Did anyone else notice that his attention was on K-CC in the same manner, until he was challenged. Since that very day, he has said nothing bad to K-CC, and has focused on me(the west coast).

I'll tell you what slick...turn this thread into a poll. If people vote for me to leave. I'll disappear. If they vote for you, for once in your pathetic little life, be a man, and take off.

Thaibox is an incredible asset to this board. Suggesting that he is anything other than that is utterly rediculous.

Danielson,
Perhaps you should consider banning another member. You could start with members who start stupid ass posts like these.

just to clarify

i'e never considered banning thaibox!

i also PERSONALLY cant ban anyone, i can only put in a reccomendation for a ban, and ADMIN coe along and decide themselves. no mod can ban anyone, as there;s to much room for one mod going crazy and banning everyone (like the reason captains on subs only have one nuke key ;) )

Top Bottom