Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dancing With The Stars Season Premiere!

GUARDIAN

High End Bro
Platinum
Bookies,

The season premiere starts tonight. I believe there are 12 starts on opening night.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/dancingwiththestars/index?pn=index

I think this would be a great opportunity to pull the EF ladies into the betting arena. The lady professionals are also hot so you may get some men to vote as well. You may or may not find betting lines for this. But if you watch it tonight or catch the show online you could get a good idea about the odds with the scores they receive and/or fan response.

I results show is typically the next day where they usually just vote off one.

You guys get the idea. Just a heads up! I dont know if it would be allowed but it would be great to post up an announcement of the event in the women's forum.

Theres odds on everything. I can give it a shot but I won't go over 50,000 max. Alot of 10 to 20:1 odds, That could break me. Spart, Moto, you want me to do it or one of you?

I'm looking into it
you need me to put up a karma prize?
like 88,000?

what about american idol?
I have two sets of odds on that
when does it end?
wednesday?

another option is to set up the event and close it before they even dance that way it makes someone pick b4 seeing how well they do. i would think that is less risk for the bookie.

8and20 said:
another option is to set up the event and close it before they even dance that way it makes someone pick b4 seeing how well they do. i would think that is less risk for the bookie.
Thats how I was thinking of doing it.

hurricane187 said:
u guys gonna do anything with the ncaa tournment?

Yes but we have to wait until the day of event we don't have the ability to change odds and as you well know a point or 2 change can really hurt the bookie, k is getting harder to come by. Hopefully we can get most games up. Maybe each take a region and then all three split one, possibly odds on who wins the final before the tourney starts.

Top Bottom