Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn,the Bucs just ran over Atlanta

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Vick was just beat the hell up,sacked all over the place,picked off left and right.Who'd a thunk it?Bucs D looked like the bowl team from a couple years ago.Too bad they're so inconsistent.Didn't even get to see a Gruden facial contortion today.

Yep it was a great game indeed. I loved every second of it except that interseption that Griese threw

The Bucs WHIPPED them on both sides of the ball.I would have at least figured the falcons D to keep them in check,as they have looked pretty solid this year,and Tampa's offense has never really been that explosive.I was definitely surprised at the way it went.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
The Bucs WHIPPED them on both sides of the ball.I would have at least figured the falcons D to keep them in check,as they have looked pretty solid this year,and Tampa's offense has never really been that explosive.I was definitely surprised at the way it went.

IMHO Griese along with Pittman has made this team do a 180.

Awful day for the Falcons. TB usually has Vick's number. I don't know what it is, but they always absolutely dominate him.

see the "are the falcons for real" thread for the foreshadowing of Vick's day of reckoning

4everhung said:
see the "are the falcons for real" thread for the foreshadowing of Vick's day of reckoning

This is nothing new. The Bucs always have his number. And I would hardly the call the Bucs a contender, so a bad game against a mediocre team while still controlling your division doesn't exactly mean a whole lot in the grand scheme of things.

slickdadd said:
Awful day for the Falcons. TB usually has Vick's number. I don't know what it is, but they always absolutely dominate him.

Yeah,it's strange because TB's D is only a shadow of the one that went to the bowl IMO,but they still maul Vick just like they did that year,and he runs amok on literally every other team out there.They actually make him look quite average,and we know he's a special athlete.

Poor atlanta

Top Bottom