Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dallas Mavericks at Cleveland Cavaliers

Longhorn85

- The Dallas Mavericks and the Cleveland Cavaliers will both be trying to pick up a win on Wednesday when they battle at Quicken Loans Arena.

Oddsmakers currently have the Mavericks listed as 3-point favorites versus the Cavaliers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Dirk Nowitzki scored 24 points from 10-for-15 shooting as the Mavericks rolled past the New York Knicks 92-77 Tuesday night at Madison Square Garden. Dallas easily covered the 8.5-point spread, but the final score fell UNDER the posted total of 191.5.

Josh Howard shot 9-for-18 from the field and added 24 points for Dallas, and Jason Terry added 15.

The Cavaliers were upset 108-110 by the Charlotte Bobcats in overtime the last time out. Cleveland were favored by 7-points in that game, while the 208 combined points were OVER the posted total of 194.5.

LeBron James had a game-high 37 points with six rebounds and six assists in the loss.

this game is why cleveland tanked in charlotte last night
game means much more to the cavs than to dallas
but 55-11 dallas is dallas
but I'll take the 3
ESPN game tonight

If I was head coach of an NBA team I'd try to get all my players to look as homogenous as possible
sure I can't make the white guys black
but all my black guys would have similar haircuts
no extra adornment to distinguish them,unless necessary such as Richard Hamilton's face guard

the point isn't to detract from individuality and install some kind of team unity crap

the point is to camo the players so they look alike at a fast glance and/or out of your peripheral vision

Top Bottom