Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dallas@Detroit 5-8-08

crazyjoe

Alright MO's! I've been waiting all morning for this game to be posted. I can't wait any longer. I have to go to work now. I want in on Detroit for 150,000k>NO SPREAD EITHER. So if anyone wants to post this game BEFORE it starts, I'm willing to pay the k when I get home from work if they lose :qt: or if they win I want some winnings :qt: kthnxbye

no spread? meaning no puckline ? or even money ? i dont know what u even mean to do that cause detr is over a 2-1 fav .. hopefully u get it in before 730 pm

detroit is -210 when i looked.......................... hey hurricane if you put up detroit even i'll go all-in lol c'mon your a thrill seeker!

lol i think thats what he is askin for .. sounds like it

hurricane187 said:
no spread? meaning no puckline ? or even money ? i dont know what u even mean to do that cause detr is over a 2-1 fav .. hopefully u get it in before 730 pm
By spread, I was talking about how most the football/basketball games will usually say +6.5 or -6.5. I don't normally see this on hockey games but I didn't want someone trying to get clever with me and post the game with Detroit-2.5 or some shit.

Top Bottom