Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dagger!

spongebob said:
goddamnit! i missed the damn game. shit. to hell with this place.

Great game...........Houston hit all the big shots down the stretch......they just had more heart than Dallas.

You should have seen Mark Cuban's face when McGrady hit that last shot.......classic! ;)

DIV

That was fuckin impressive stuff. Dallas really needed that one. Dirk and Finley stunk it up again, but somehow they still had the chance to win, and probably should have. McGrady is playing out of his mind right now. Rebounds, Defense, Assists, Huge shots and points. It's ridiculous. It's like playing a video game on the easy level.

slickdadd said:
That was fuckin impressive stuff. Dallas really needed that one. Dirk and Finley stunk it up again, but somehow they still had the chance to win, and probably should have. McGrady is playing out of his mind right now. Rebounds, Defense, Assists, Huge shots and points. It's ridiculous. It's like playing a video game on the easy level.

I've always said that McGrady has so much potential if he'd ever pull his head out of his ass.....perhaps the Playoffs are the only stage he actually feels motivated for?

He just outplayed the whole Mavericks team, he took over the game at the end. When he applies himself he's virtually unstoppable, but often he takes himself out of the game by chucking jumpshots instead of driving and dishing like he did tonight.

I don't see how Houston can lose this series.......at most they'll lose one game in Houston, and still have a 3-1 lead going back to Dallas. Houston has this sewn up.......and it has looked so easy. They'll be a tough matchup for Phoenix in round 2.

If you had any questions as to why Dirk is not thought of as one of the elite PF's in the NBA, look at tonight. On the biggest stage in the biggest moments he was nowhere to be seen.

DIV

I actually don't agree with that on Dirk. In past years Dirk has played absolutely phenomenal in the playoffs. He has been unstoppable himself. That's why it is so strange he has played so bad these first two games. I don't thik it will continue. He is a great player, and in my mind one of the top 5 players in the game no doubt about it, and I'd say most people would agree. He is a matchup problem against whoever is defending him. He just isn't knocking down his shot in this series. That can definitely be attributed to Houston though.

I agree it seems Houston has this one. Unless Dallas can get back to scoring some points with their big players, it could be a quick series. But yeah, totally right on McGrady. He is the best player so far in the playoffs. Wade was great in Game 1 too, but that was against the Nets.

Nash wouldn't make a difference. They have had him all the years prior to this. He didn't suddenly get better. He just fits very well with Phoenix and the type of talent they have. Nash wouldn't be able to guard McGrady or Yao. He might not throw as many shitty passes as Jason Terry did, but ultimately Dirk needs to step it up and they need to find a way to slow down McGrady.

Top Bottom