Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dad kills daughters attacker

Harmon said that no charges have been filed against the father.
"He was in defense of a third person, which would be his daughter," Harmon said. "He was just merely defending his daughter."

yeah, I saw this yesterday...the guy didn't mean to kill him tho...
as a parent my intent would be to kill them...
it will be interesting to see if the DA decides to press charges, I don't think theyd have any luck if they ultimately went forward with it
I could see a jury that convicted being the 12 most hated people in the nation...

No shit. Pervert got what was coming to him IMO

Sick fuck. If the dad would have just called LE the guy would probably get off or at the most have to register in the county. Fuck that!

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

It is awesome. We all know if you would have walked up on such a thing happening to your wife or daughter you would have closed your eyes, clicked your heels together and said Theres no place like home. Theres no place like home. Theres no place like home. Fucking Faggot

No shit. Pervert got what was coming to him IMO

Sick fuck. If the dad would have just called LE the guy would probably get off or at the most have to register in the county. Fuck that!

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

Yep, and off to ruin more lives.

It is awesome. We all know if you would have walked up on such a thing happening to your wife or daughter you would have closed your eyes, clicked your heels together and said Theres no place like home. Theres no place like home. Theres no place like home. Fucking Faggot

I'd probably never post again if no one believed shit I said

Top Bottom