Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cynthia McKinney and the Duke Lacrosse team?

• Thread starter Thread starter BrothaBill
  • Start date Start date
B

BrothaBill

How does a false claim affect the coverage of the media. I only ask b/c most people assume (given the crazy turns that the women are obviously lying with dna and other claims). I just noticed that alot of people think that there is in the back of people's minds that they are trying to get a meal ticket.
The usual suspects are weighing in and its usually a female saying that they were raped and the guys going "Wait a second! sounds like there is more to this"

SO is it a race issue or a gender issue?

I'm not a fan of the media trying a case in a public forum. Today's news agencies react almost too quickly to information. Prejudices the publics against either plantiff or defendant. Or both, for that matter.

The interracial aspect of these cases, like in the cases of Cynthia McKinney, the Duke Rape case, even Kobe Bryant, make good fodder.

redguru said:
I'm not a fan of the media trying a case in a public forum. Today's news agencies react almost too quickly to information. Prejudices the publics against either plantiff or defendant. Or both, for that matter.

The interracial aspect of these cases, like in the cases of Cynthia McKinney, the Duke Rape case, even Kobe Bryant, make good fodder.

She's not very good looking

tupacshakurap.jpg

There are more hate crime HOAXES than there are real hate crimes.

And don't forget that black people rarely get charged for a hate crime even though most crime is black perp / white vic.

Most recently a group of blacks chased a white man into the street shouting "GET WHITEY" where he was promptly struck by a car and killed. The authorities don't see a racial aspect to this... (WTF???)

The DA said he was going to continue with the charges according to an article in today's paper. It also said 80% of rape cases have no DNA evidence to analyze.

Hengst said:
There are more hate crime HOAXES than there are real hate crimes.

And don't forget that black people rarely get charged for a hate crime even though most crime is black perp / white vic.

Most recently a group of blacks chased a white man into the street shouting "GET WHITEY" where he was promptly struck by a car and killed. The authorities don't see a racial aspect to this... (WTF???)

I read about this, it happened in NYC right.

Anyway it was a bunch of younger black kids, about 12-13 years old and I believe there was 4 of them. The victim was a frail white college student I believe going to NYU. These kids tried to ambush him on the street and pushed him in front of a speeding car, he was later pronounced dead. Their motive was robbery however they were heard saying "get the white boy."

bloodinbloodout said:
I read about this, it happened in NYC right.

Anyway it was a bunch of younger black kids, about 12-13 years old and I believe there was 4 of them. The victim was a frail white college student I believe going to NYU. These kids tried to ambush him on the street and pushed him in front of a speeding car, he was later pronounced dead. Their motive was robbery however they were heard saying "get the white boy."

Yeah but a few minutes earlier they did the same thing to a hispanic guy. Get the white boy isn't really racist, just a description. Like get that black guy! Get that mexican guy!

Either way they responsible for his death but I wouldn't consider that a hate crime.

chewyxrage said:
Yeah but a few minutes earlier they did the same thing to a hispanic guy. Get the white boy isn't really racist, just a description. Like get that black guy! Get that mexican guy!

Either way they responsible for his death but I wouldn't consider that a hate crime.

anytime there is a murder regardless of the races involved i would say there is some hate present when the act is committed

thewanderer690 said:
anytime there is a murder regardless of the races involved i would say there is some hate present when the act is committed

err yeah, but that term holds a different meaning in society (and law) than what you just referred to.

Top Bottom