Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle?

Are you understanding why no one is answering your thread with not only a clueless question like that but your stats show no reason why you would use gear. Honestly are you serious or are you just messing with us? Where in the world did you come up with a cycle like that for your first time, have you even done any research? Test only for your first go! And I don't even condone that for you.

No I not messing with you. I have a test level of about 280.
I ve been busting my ass in the gym for the past year and have lost about 43 lbs so far.
Ive been doing about 1-1.5 hours of cardio a day and work out 6 days a week. My calorie intake it about 2000 cals a day.
The reason why I ask is because its what my buddy took for his first time. I did do some research which led me to hear.
I looked up eash one and understand what they are and what they do.
I am just want to know what i should do.

Stay out of it, your doing good. You still have little muscle on your frame. Time to start build some instead of deffing? Stay out of clen, its no good. Diet is and training accordingly.

You got test on the low end, if muscle and this life style is what you want..
Your some years from being in a good time to start trt, but your older than MANY. (:

You can think of starting a few cycles down the road in the near future. The fat you gotta drop at the kitchen. So no clen, that shit aint for starters or anybody and in a first cycle!

listen for most people the idea of doing steroids is basically is that it is this super drug that makes you huge, cut etc. overnight.
for most people who haven't had the chance to come onto this forum and research and get advice from veterans usually blindly take whatever they can get their hands on and FUCK up their bodies.

you shouldn't be taken aas unless your:
1)competing for a show
2)have trained to the point where you have tried every type of exercise
3)reached your genetic potential
4)diet is dialed down to the very carb/fat/protein for every meal
5)tried every other supplement (non-aas)

if you haven't done those things then dont use it.
if you really want to get some chemicals in your system and you want to dabble a bit in something then i suggest you read up on SARMS. Sarms1.com is by far the most potent stuff around and it has really converted a lot of skeptics into believers.

You need to reduce bodyfat under 15%, build a solid base by increasing muscle mass naturally, increase tendon and ligament strength, and do a LOT more research about various steroids including post cycle therapy and what they do to you before ever considering a cycle. You are quite a ways from that at this point.

Top Bottom