Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle while cutting?

Nostalgia

Hey, just wanted some quick advice...

I'm on my fourth day of my first cycle. Running 150 mg test prop EoD and starting week 3 i'm gunna start using winny.
I'm 5'11" 207 lbs
I'm hoping to pack on some good muscle during this cycle but at the same time I'm 7 weeks out from a show.
I'm consuming 2.4k calories/day as of right now since i'm in prep.
My question was, should I continue cutting? Will i still make some good gains?
Or should i drop out of the show and clean bulk for the duration of the cycle?
I don't want to waste the gear!

Thanks for your time

Last edited:
Hey, just wanted some quick advice...

I'm on my fourth day of my first cycle. Running 150 mg test prop EoD and starting week 3 i'm gunna start using winny.
I'm 5'11" 207 lbs
I'm hoping to pack on some good muscle during this cycle but at the same time I'm 7 weeks out from a show.
I'm consuming 2.4k calories/day as of right now since i'm in prep.
My question was, should I continue cutting? Will i still make some good gains?
Or should i drop out of the show and clean bulk for the duration of the cycle?
I don't want to waste the gear!

Thanks for your time
I am doing a similar cycle right now except using test e. I'm currently on a cut as well.I'm keeping my test dose relatively low to avoid bloat and taking winny 50mg a day. I'm also on a ketogenic diet. Its been 2 weeks and already can notice the shred. I compete in men's physique. Are you in bodybuilding or physique?

I am doing a similar cycle right now except using test e. I'm currently on a cut as well.I'm keeping my test dose relatively low to avoid bloat and taking winny 50mg a day. I'm also on a ketogenic diet. Its been 2 weeks and already can notice the shred. I compete in men's physique. Are you in bodybuilding or physique?

Ahh nicee, I'm doing bodybuilding. I guess I'm just gunna wait till week 2/3ish to see what's happening. If i don't see much change then i'll up the calories..
How r those winny pumps treating ya?

Top Bottom