Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle tweaking

clean11

hey guys, about to run my 5th blast. I'm 21, 190lbs, 9-10% bodyfat. I've been cruising on 250mg test enanthate/200mg deca per week. I just recovered from an injury that put me out of the gym for about 6 months, so the goal of this cycle(blast), is to put on as much mass as possible, and then leaning out at the end. Here's what I have;

Week 1-4
Test e 750mg ew
.5mg adex eod

Week 4-8
750mg test e ew
750mg eq ew
.5mg adex eod
cjc+ghrp6 100mcg 3x day

8-20
750mg test e ew
600mg eq ew
800 deca ew
.5mg adex eod
.5mg cabergoline 2x a wk
cjc+ghrp6 100mcg 3x day

20-31
500mg tren ace ew
600mg eq ew
500mg test e ew
.5mg cabergoline 2x a wk

I really just need help here adjusting the doses or possibly switching out compounds, I definitely like deca at 800, but I do not have experience with Equipose, so I was just going off what I've seen posted a few times. Thanks!

You have not been cruising. At those doses you have just been staying on. And you say you weren't training for 6 months during this time. The first thing you should do is get bloods to check your liver and some other health areas. Post those up for discussion.

You have not been cruising. At those doses you have just been staying on. And you say you weren't training for 6 months during this time. The first thing you should do is get bloods to check your liver and some other health areas. Post those up for discussion.

I've been getting bloods often. And okay, then I was staying on. I would not consider that a blast. I'll upload my bloods in a minute, I basically get EVERYTHING checked every 3-4 months.

Here are bloods;
http://i.gyazo.com/eedfc07a1f2bb2caa8ff9977d665dc0e.png

http://i.gyazo.com/272f3c29490914e57e639f119180905e.png

Lipids are off because of using letro to reduce gyno. After I got these bloods I started 9g fish oil per day along with cardio.

So you're going to blast 8 months of AAS, 7 of those at 1.5g of gear per week, and you're only 21? And this is your 5th blast? And you're only 190lbs? And you want to run 11 weeks of Tren?

All of this is just insane to me. I'm not going to criticize you because it's your body, but I personally think this is WAY too much gear at far too young an age.

So you're going to blast 8 months of AAS, 7 of those at 1.5g of gear per week, and you're only 21? And this is your 5th blast? And you're only 190lbs? And you want to run 11 weeks of Tren?

All of this is just insane to me. I'm not going to criticize you because it's your body, but I personally think this is WAY too much gear at far too young an age.

I lost a lot of size from breaking my shoulder and not being able to lift, and just not following a diet at all.. That's why I'm scrawny right now lol, I'm also 5'9" if that helps. Yeah I've thought it through, I don't plan on coming off any time soon as I'm going to get back on anyways and my bloods are fine. And I'd like to compete soon. If you could help me on the doses that would be much appreciated

Only 21 haha jesus you trying to go pro one day man? I'm dying to see a pic of what you look like now or before, whichever, but definitely need to see some after pics from this cycle. I've got 7 years and 50 lbs on you, granted I'm half foot taller but I've never even considered running gear the way you do. Might as well stay on the rest of your life at this point bc I couldn't imagine how hard your recovery is going to be, that is if you actually ever do come off. I could tell you all the things that "could" happen but honestly I'm more interested in hearing what actually does firsthand from you.

You ever run tren before? I would knock the tren and t dose down to 300mg week and only run it 8, 9 weeks max.

I will definitely post some pics up afterwards or maybe during lol. And yes I've ran 500mg test and 350mg tren before and it was great. Was going to slowly work up from 350 to 500 and drop it back down if I got any sides, but the caber should really help me there. How does the EQ dose look? I've never ran it before. And yes I am trying to go pro!

Top Bottom