Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle (MPB Friendly) - Lean Mass with Final Cutting - ADVICE PLEASE

matt01

Hello Guys I explain how I would organize my bulking cycle with final cutting. I accept comments and advice. The most important thing is the hair and maybe and I say maybe get a physique like that of Sergie Constance, in two years of solid diet and workout.

*****Mass Cycle with Final cutting****
Bulking:
Weeks 1-8: Test Enanthate @ 250mg per week (1 shoot per week - 250mg Sunday)
Week 1-8: PEG-MGF @ 200mg rest Day (2 Day to week)
Weeks 1-3: Superdrol @ 30mg ED
Weeks 4-6: LGD4033 SARM 12mg ED
Weeks 6-8: Superdrol @ 30mg ED
Week 2-8: HCG therapy (250ui 2xW)

Final Cutting:
Week 9-10: Test Propionate @ 100mg EOD
Week 9-10: Slin @ 5ui 2xd / DNP @ 400mg ED max 10day

PCT:
Week 11-14:
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5/12.5/12.5/7.5
Week 11-14: IGF1-LR3 @ 11mcg PWO
Week 11-14: Slin @ 5ui 2xd / DNP @ 200mg combo into PCT optional to 10day
Week 11-14: Ostarine 25/12.5/6/0

Important safety protocol hair (start four weeks before the cycle):
Dutas 0.5mg ED
One application of minoxidril 5% in the morning with RU58441 5% powder mixed
One application of minoxidril 5% in the evening with RU58441 5% powder mixed

Ancillaries on cycle and pct:
Nolvadex 10-20mg
Aromasin 12.5mg
Dutas 0.5mg
Cycle Support 9cps ED
Tudca 200mg*3cps ED
Letrozole if need
Minoxidril 5% + RU powder

Supps:
Multivitamin
JointSupport
Omega3 cps and Liquid
Vitamin C
Vitamin E
Acid Alpha Lipoic

I know of other compounds that could be used as well HGH, the Tbol, Var to avoid loss of hair. If you have to give me advice on what I could use as an alternative to Superdrol for mass or something else that during cutting that mass would be appreciated. For example, to have a greater vascularity.
I checked all the profiles of stuff available, I would not use GH to avoid enlargement of the intestine, nandrolone I would not use it to avoid suspend finasteride or dutasteride .. Equinose, trenbolone, Masteron, Halotestin, Dianabol and etc. can all cause loss hair. I know of other compounds as well test-e -c or -p, low-dose with 5ar inibitor and those mentioned above(hgh, tbol, var).

For example would be good for mass use insulin with gh (5ui slin with gh 2ui twice a day). But I would not risk to expand my waist.

I look forward your advice.

Matt

have you used slin and dnp before? over consumption of carbs on dnp can be dangerous and under consumption of carbs on slin can ve dangerous. i have never used dnp, but slin i have. dnp is a bit taboo around here this will probs get locked

have you used slin and dnp before? over consumption of carbs on dnp can be dangerous and under consumption of carbs on slin can ve dangerous. i have never used dnp, but slin i have. dnp is a bit taboo around here this will probs get locked

But I used the dnp alone and never with insulin. I would like to combine insulin with dnp to counter accumulation of body fat. It is usually used to keep the sizes during the use of the dnp. Anyway only two meals with carb during dnp and insulin in the morning and postworkout. Dosage 5iu with 75gr carb.

The mens physique category all have beautiful hair thick, what gear they use? I think cycles similar to this that I posted. Superdrol or Tbol with low-test 250mg EW.

I do not think they use deca, winstro, masteron, equipoise, and the other ..

I think pretty much using the dnp own to accelerate the times and make more cycles like this. Because otherwise it would be impossible to reach into a certain age, the results of their level, with a hair so thick.

Top Bottom