Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle I thought of ... any input appreciated

Essie

Hi everybody,

I am thinking of a cycle in the lines of the following, please give your input :D

Wks 1-5 TBol @ 40mg/day
Wks 1 - 12 Sust @ 325mg/wk
Wks 1-10 Deca @ 300mg/wk
Wks 1-12 Cyp @ 250mg/wk
Arimedex on hand

The reasons for running extra Cyp with Sust are ... 1) Extra weight gain and 2) To assist in keeping the Test dose close to 2xDeca dose (Deca Dick)

Now here comes my dillema ... for PCT I thought about Clomid and HCG, with PCT being 8 weeks. I know Nolva should not be used when Deca was used in cycle. Would Clomid and HCG be efficient?

Radar already assisted me with minor tweaks on my diet, now I just need to get this cycle and PCT sorted properly.

Thanks.;)

I'd run hcg 500 iu/week from week 4 up to pct if it were me. And keep forma-stanzol on hand for prolactin sides with maybe unleashed and post cycle from ntbm.com added to pct. That protocol had me recovered in 8-9 weeks from a 15 week test/EQ cycle over winter.

^^^this and maybe even cabaser just to be safe.. low dose every 4 days with the deca.

not to nitpick but it can save you a lot of headache, but i would run the deca only 8 weeks. the esthers will stick around 3-5 weeks after so shooting for 8 weeks can result in it being in your system for 13 weeks. take that advice or leave it. but deca is a bitch to recover from so you want to be careful.

shoot the test 2-3 weeks longer then you run deca.

the long esther test are in your system for 3 weeks after last inject.

and you can run 500 sustanon per week with 300 deca. thats fine. the whole gotta run test double deca is a myth. that is enough. if you run deca alone you likely will get deca dick. so make sure the test is not underdosed.

and if you need ideas on deca PCT just drop me a PM. i've done 2 deca cycles and recovered running aggressive PCT. you will not be able to run a weak PCT so make sure you run a hard one

I'd run hcg 500 iu/week from week 4 up to pct if it were me. And keep forma-stanzol on hand for prolactin sides with maybe unleashed and post cycle from ntbm.com added to pct. That protocol had me recovered in 8-9 weeks from a 15 week test/EQ cycle over winter.
Cool, thanks, I think I'll do the hcg 500iu/wk from week 5 up to end ... can only get hold of some from then :)

^^^this and maybe even cabaser just to be safe.. low dose every 4 days with the deca.

not to nitpick but it can save you a lot of headache, but i would run the deca only 8 weeks. the esthers will stick around 3-5 weeks after so shooting for 8 weeks can result in it being in your system for 13 weeks. take that advice or leave it. but deca is a bitch to recover from so you want to be careful.

shoot the test 2-3 weeks longer then you run deca.

the long esther test are in your system for 3 weeks after last inject.

and you can run 500 sustanon per week with 300 deca. thats fine. the whole gotta run test double deca is a myth. that is enough. if you run deca alone you likely will get deca dick. so make sure the test is not underdosed.
and if you need ideas on deca PCT just drop me a PM. i've done 2 deca cycles and recovered running aggressive PCT. you will not be able to run a weak PCT so make sure you run a hard one

Thanks for the info Bud, much appreciated. I have decided to drop the Deca for now, I'll get to that later in the year when I can sort out the whole cycle and pct at once.:D

I never understand 2 different esters of test. There's really no need. Just choose one :confused:

Agreed. And the best thing to combat deca ia winny.

And that PCT will do nothing to maintain your gains after you stop using it -- that is, if it works at all. Deca and clomid left me impotent for weeks.

I used tbol at 80 mgs and will go as high as 100 next cycle 40 mgs is wayyyyy too low IMO

I used tbol at 80 mgs and will go as high as 100 next cycle 40 mgs is wayyyyy too low IMO
Noted ... never used TBol before, only Anadrol and DBol ... DBol I usually hit at 40mg/day ... so I'll up the dosage on that if some more research leads me there. Thanks man!

Top Bottom