Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Help

I'm currently in the final stretch of a SARMS run, I have about 3 weeks left. I'm trying to plan out what I want to do next and I wanted to see what everyone else thought.

I have never used anything other than SARMS. I'm really interested in trying a PH cycle. I'm thinking of trying Helladrol or 6-mdrol.

My real question is, should I take the leap into the PH world? Or should I just continue to cycle SARMS. The reason I'm asking is because I'm wondering how much better the results are from PH's compared to SARMS.

Also, if I decide to just continue to run SARMS would something like Xosterone be something I could stack with the SARMS?

Thanks for any advice.

The "pros" world is interesting with many people not even understanding fully how to use products like oxandrovar or dianabulk. I'd like to see your stats: age,weight,height,bodyfat,training history etc. and I can help you put together a pro cycle.

The "pros" world is interesting with many people not even understanding fully how to use products like oxandrovar or dianabulk. I'd like to see your stats: age,weight,height,bodyfat,training history etc. and I can help you put together a pro cycle.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm 28 years old, 6'3" and 260 pounds. I would estimate my bf% to be ~15%. I have been lifting since I was a freshman in high school but didn't really start training seriously until my early 20's.

I was heavily overweight growing up and all throughout high school. When I graduated high school I was 350 pounds. After high school I decided that I was tired of being fat; so, I started working out seriously. Throughout the last 8 years I have had ups and downs through life, like everyone else; so, from about 2007-2009 I quit working out and had issues with alcohol and drugs. Subsequently, I ended up getting back to over 300 pounds.

In 2009, I started working out again seriously and here I am today, interested in PH's. Currently I train on a 4 days split mixing heavy, low rep compound movements with medium to lighter weights with higher rep ranges. About every 6 weeks I rotate in different lifts and rep ranges to the split.

Anything else you need to know just ask, thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom