Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle for boxing advice

micksnowdog

hello just signed up on this forum, was hoping someone could help me. i've been researching for some time and i've come up with this cycle to cut some fat for boxing.
week1. clen 40mg-140 daily
week2. clen 140mg daily
week3. testoripped 2 caps daily
week4. benedryl (does the non drowsy one work for receptor downgrading)
week5. clen 80mg- 160 daily
week6. clen 160 daily, anavar 20mg daily
week7. testoripped 2 caps daily, anavar 20mg daily
week8. benedryl, anavar 20mg daily
week9. anavar 30mg daily
week10. clen 80-160, anavar 30mg daily
week11. clen 160, anavar 30mg daily
week12. anavar 20mg daily.
then 4 weeks clean.

i'm 24yo 81kg (178lb) 5'11. training includes morning run 3-4 times weekly for 30-40min with sprints, boxing 2-3times weekly 1 1/2hr high intensity at night, weight program twice weekly (anthony ellis's skinny guy program). need to cut down to under 75kg and i'm losing it very slowly atm. i'm up to end of week2 on clen, (went straight through customs they opened it and stuck a slip inside saying they had inspected it and removed nothing). never used aas before, rare as rocking horse shit here in aus. i shouldn't need pct after 30mg anavar, i hope? elite stealth gear any good? would appreciate all feedback thankyou. micksnowdog

Online!

That is an interesting cycle but I am concerned that the clen dosages are ramped up and then completely eliminated in certain weeks.

IMO - OTC supplements are just as effective as clen and you do not need to worry about any negative sides.

Also, having a critical diet with that cycle is absolutely necessary.

Army Vet said:
That is an interesting cycle but I am concerned that the clen dosages are ramped up and then completely eliminated in certain weeks.

IMO - OTC supplements are just as effective as clen and you do not need to worry about any negative sides.

Also, having a critical diet with that cycle is absolutely necessary.

THANKS, critical diet? i smash down 3 wpi hits per day and a mrp or 2. i was trying to keep my protein intake really high while keeping the overall calories high but have found that i have no endurance left so i have upped the carbs a bit and seems to be working. what are these IMO - OTC supplements. with the clen after exhaustive and often conflicting research i have kinda come to the conclusion that 2 weeks on and 2 off is the most popular way to use and i dont wean off it just cut it completely at the last day. thanks for your help

Top Bottom