Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle critique

R8er21

Hello all,

I'm a 32 male 5'11" 215 lbs 15-18% BF
Ex military and athlete want you to take a look at my cycle. I have took 2 previous cycles almost 5 years ago.

Test E 500 mg week 12 weeks
Deca 400 mg week 10 weeks
Dbol 40 mg week 5 weeks

Hcg 500 iu 2 times per week week 1-14

PCT- nolva started day after last hcg pin 40/40/20/20 for 4 weeks

Any changes or suggestion you have would be very much appreciated!

Hey bro. Got a few changes I'd recommend. First off, you should run an ai such as aromasin as well as some caber with that deca. You are running hcg too long IMO. I'd recommend an hcg blast pre pct. Your pct itself is a real mess. You shouldn't run nolva on pct for a DECA cycle.I'd check out the evo perfect pct protocol, but at least do yourself a favor and replace that nolva with clomid at 50/50/25/25. Utilize that hcg blast pre pct, run your aromasin through pct, and consider some osta.
Good luck bro and get after it!

i cannot for the life of me figure out why you would pick this type of cycle with an already elevated body fat? you are already quite high to even be running a cycle... then you pick one steroid with the highest estrogen conversion rate of any other steroid you can pick and another that tends to hold a lot of water and make you very puffy... it just doesn't make sense to me man... what are your goals from the cycle?? there are so many better options that would be far more keepable and sustainable, much cleaner and far less sides to worry about... this cycle will be filled with nasty sides, unwanted gains and a very long recovery... let me know your goals and i can help you get a much better cycle put together...

my goals from this cycle were to keep about 15-20 lbs. I've actually been dropping body fat in preparation for this upcoming cycle that I planned to start Dec 1. I Know I put 15-18% BF but I'm closer to 15% if that. I'll be closer to about 12% when I start. I went with the deca and dbol because it was what my guy had and I was told it was a bread and butter stack to grow. I thought front loading the dbol would help until the deca and test took over. I probably should have posted here before I picked up but I'm willing to listen and adjust my cycle to get the most out of it.

my goals from this cycle were to keep about 15-20 lbs. I've actually been dropping body fat in preparation for this upcoming cycle that I planned to start Dec 1. I Know I put 15-18% BF but I'm closer to 15% if that. I'll be closer to about 12% when I start. I went with the deca and dbol because it was what my guy had and I was told it was a bread and butter stack to grow. I thought front loading the dbol would help until the deca and test took over. I probably should have posted here before I picked up but I'm willing to listen and adjust my cycle to get the most out of it.

bro, you've busted your ass to get to that body fat... im sure you have... why ruin that? you can run so many different cycles that can put on big size that's so much cleaner and keepable... i just hate to see you go through all you have and then set yourself backwards... are you set on that or do you want other options?

1-12 test e 500 mg week

1-10 npp 200 mg eod

1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!

1-10 dostinex .5 mg e3d

1-14 proviron 50 mg day

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-4 primobol dex 2 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com

1-14 n2guard n2bm.com

5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com

13-14 Hcg 1000 ius week

9-14 oxandrovar 2 caps a day first 3 weeks then bump to 3 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com

PCT 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com

aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com

mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

that is a great bulking cycle.. IF bulking is what you are after.if you want to shread even more, then goto a cutting cycle and adjust your diet.

please check your private messages

Yes I am looking to bulk. i already have the Deca and Dbol so I've been considering the cycle Dylan has recommended but it is $$$. I have made some adjustments so let me know what you guys think...also what would be suggestions to cut after this cycle? Should I go straight into cutting after or wait for x amount of weeks.

Test E 500 mg weeks 1-12
Deca 400 mg weeks 1-10
Dbol 40 mg weeks 1-5
Aromasin 12.5 EOD weeks 1-14
Hcg 1000iu weeks 13-14

PCT weeks 15-18
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Should I run nolva also at 40/20/20/20?

Thanks for everyone's input

Yeah man, you definitely wanna take some time off after pct before you go into another cycle to cut. No question. As to the nolva, you are stopping your deca two weeks before test and it seems like you would have a good amount of time in between there, but I still wouldn't run it personally. Its fine with something like npp, which clears quickly but with deca not so much. Also get yourself a dopamine agonist for this cycle, some caber and you should be good.

Top Bottom