Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting cycle

Chrisii20090

Hey guys I'm going to sound like a complete noob here but nevertheless, without going into a long story I have done many cycles in the past, but after a few years off I'm looking to get back into it. My first cycle I want to cut as much fat as possible. I'm around 5"9 168 pounds, luckily I haven't let myself slip to far but I'm not where I used to be.

Again without going into to much detail I have quite a lot of steroids from when I was using before but it's been so long things have advanced and changed I'm looking to see if anything I have got now will give me a good first cycle. What I have is

27ml tri tren 200
8ml andropen 275
11ml nandrolone
200 10mg turanabol
60 anabol 50
20 clomid
60 aromasin
And around 100 clenbutrol

All are of course within their expiry dates. I've lost my suppliers contact number now as he was the one who used to give me all the advice I needed so I'm just hoping someone here can help me out. Sorry if I annoy anyone here asking such a stupid question I'm just looking for advise on if I already have a good cutting cycle with what I have already.

Cheers

Hey guys I'm going to sound like a complete noob here but nevertheless, without going into a long story I have done many cycles in the past, but after a few years off I'm looking to get back into it. My first cycle I want to cut as much fat as possible. I'm around 5"9 168 pounds, luckily I haven't let myself slip to far but I'm not where I used to be.

Again without going into to much detail I have quite a lot of steroids from when I was using before but it's been so long things have advanced and changed I'm looking to see if anything I have got now will give me a good first cycle. What I have is

27ml tri tren 200
8ml andropen 275
11ml nandrolone
200 10mg turanabol
60 anabol 50
20 clomid
60 aromasin
And around 100 clenbutrol

All are of course within their expiry dates. I've lost my suppliers contact number now as he was the one who used to give me all the advice I needed so I'm just hoping someone here can help me out. Sorry if I annoy anyone here asking such a stupid question I'm just looking for advise on if I already have a good cutting cycle with what I have already.

Cheers
you are not annoying at all but brother, you have a lot of advanced compounds there... i need more info here.. what kinds of cycles have you ran in the past? have you had any recent bloodwork done? did you take time off of lifting or just cycles?

If you are looking for a new source, head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section.

Your gear selection is a bit all over the place. You don't really have enough test to run a proper cycle.

If you have been away for the gear for a while, I wouldn't even use steroids yet anyways. I would do a cycle of SARMS, get your body lean and in top fighting shape and then do a steroid cycle. You will get so much more out of your steroid cycle that way.

Check out this link for more information on SARMS -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

If you are looking for a new source, head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section.

Your gear selection is a bit all over the place. You don't really have enough test to run a proper cycle.

If you have been away for the gear for a while, I wouldn't even use steroids yet anyways. I would do a cycle of SARMS, get your body lean and in top fighting shape and then do a steroid cycle. You will get so much more out of your steroid cycle that way.

Check out this link for more information on SARMS -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

This. Stock up with what you need.

If you are coming back off a long lay off getting blood work would be my first priority. Personally speaking as mentioned by muskate, Trying a cycle of SARMS might be more beneficial for you especially as you are looking to lose some fat and you reduce the risks of bad side effects.

I prefer to cut without steroids. Steroids make me bigger and stronger, they don't make me lose fat. I would cut first and get into a position where you are ready to grow.

you are not annoying at all but brother, you have a lot of advanced compounds there... i need more info here.. what kinds of cycles have you ran in the past? have you had any recent bloodwork done? did you take time off of lifting or just cycles?

I have run a few cycles in the past, my memory is awful so I can't be 100% certain but I think I started off with a cycle of test and dbol then went on to test Nandrolone then went on to test tri tren and dbol on my last cycle I believe, along with the clomid etc.

No I haven't had my bloods done however it's been 3 years or so since I've used and I'm only 28 years old so I would like to assume I would be good to go? Sorry if I'm being ignorant here but please tell me otherwise? I like to think I'm in quite good condition I've been running 5k every day now for around 4 months and have been back in the gym for around 6 months trying to get my diet back on track before I start my next cycle.

I'm thinking of using test, tri tren and clen with aromasin. Would this be a good cutting cycle? How should I plan my diet because cutting is the most important thing at this particular moment while holding my muscle. Should I be eating loads like when I did when I was bulking or do I need to eat smaller and cleaner? Hope you guys don't mind me asking you guys are a wealth of knowledge. I'm based in the UK so unfortunately cannot use your links. Also SARMS, Thats a new one to me, is it a steroid? Have not heard of that one before

I should add that I've never used a cutting cycle before hense why I need the help, I have only ever used bulking cycles as I used to be very small. But I've retained quite alot of mass over the years now it's just the beer belly I'm getting rid off (I'm by no means anywhere near fat) I'd like to think my shape at the moment is prime to get started on a good cycle

you should always do pre cycle bloodwork to have a baseline to compare everything too and see how you respond bro... i NEVER recommend clenbuterol use either... watch my video on the dangers of clen... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWakx5CUmjo

if you have not ran cycles in years, i wouldnt just jump on tren either... what exactly are your full stats right now? age/height/weight/body fat?

Top Bottom