Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Cycle - Diet/Clen/Anavar/Test

Fxtydcytyb

Hi guys,

I am 23, 83 kgs, bf 12%. My goal is to drop to single figures bf whilst putting on a small amount of muscle, I play on the wing for a rugby league team so getting to big would affect this.

I am starting out tomorrow with Anavar 50mg tablets (I know it is ideal to split the dose but these are capsules so I'm unable to do so) I will be running alongside this a small dose of test in order to keep me from shutdown, although I've heard this is uncommon with Anavar. My planned diet is Paleo as I'm currently on this so will continue however I will up the carbs in the form of potatoes and sweet potatoes in order to allow for gains. I also have clen at my disposal but I am unsure whether to run this alongside this cycle or leave it out.

I am taking multi vits, two protien shakes per day and cla after meals, I also take creatine in a morning.

I train on a four day split with cardio three times a week separate to my weight training.

My question is for any advice in terms of additional sups, diet, training tips and advice regarding the clen. I am planning on starting tomorrow as I have my gear so I am like a kid at Christmas as many if yiu will know the feeling. If all seems well I will repost in a weeks time of progress and seek advice for any tweaks.

Cheers in advance,

Shaun.

You need to get a support sup while you run anavar and preferably through out your cycle, I would run n2guard. Also anytime you run any aas or ph you will be shut done I suggest a full pct especially with test.. What are your plans for that?

Thanks man, will look in to n2guard. As PCT I am planning to take aromasin as shutdown is minimal on anavar from what I have heard/read. Will update afterwards.

Top Bottom