Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crumpler needs to come to Seattle!

dirty~d~

Slobberknocker
Platinum
We soooo need a great Tight End.

Alge, if you're reading this... Washington is AWESOME!! Just ask Kerney and Mora. :)

I was surprised they released him. He's had a couple shite seasons, but look at the team he was on. I think he's still got some gas left in the ol tank.

We would save using our first draft pick if we can get him to sign. We need our first pick for a RB or an Offensive Lineman. I'm still going through football withdrawals... this sucks. :(

dirty~d~ said:
We would save using our first draft pick if we can get him to sign. We need our first pick for a RB or an Offensive Lineman. I'm still going through football withdrawals... this sucks. :(

Not when your team is the Super Bowl champ. :) :p

One of my favorite teams is. :)

I rather get Shockey he has even stated he wants out of his contract with the Giants and wants to play for the Saints who knows he might go to seatle.

The Race said:
I was surprised they released him. He's had a couple shite seasons, but look at the team he was on. I think he's still got some gas left in the ol tank.
they release him as well as most other players from the old regime, they wanted to clear house and start over after the vick and petrino troubles

Top Bottom