Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crackwhore Duke lacrosse accuser releasing book

You have GOT to be fukkin kiddin me.

There is nothing lower than a bitch who tries to ruin a man's life for personal gain by making false accusations about serious and disgusting crimes, except a parent that would abuse a child for personal gain.

Lucky me... I get to know both.

The world can be a sad disgusting vile place but every one of us can make a conscious effort to be the better person and keep fighting until some justice is meeted out.

Let's all remember how this crazy bitch destroyed the lives of innocent men for what?

PERSONAL GAIN.

And now she "co-authored" a book about her life? You have GOT to be fukkin kiddin me.

This sort of thing happens more often than people realize. Bless America, the land where justice prevails until poverty occurs.

Only human beings with any shred of dignity release anything with the word "Memoirs" in the title.

> Along with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, and of course the disgraced DA Nifong. All 4 went way out of their way to ruin the lives of complete innocents. Only Nifong (the whitey) has suffered (mildly) for his sins against society...

Yup. Funny how Jackson and Sharpton refuse to apologize.

Did Sharpton apologize for the Tawana Brawly debacle? Can anyone say, "Morton Downy Jr."?

Regardless...

People really have NO IDEA how a man wrongly accused by an opportunistice C*NT (ya'll know how much I hate that word) can have his entire life ruined. Innocent until proven guilty?

PERISH THE THOUGHT.

You think that a man's life can't be taken in one fell swoop just because some bitch wants to take it?

Guess again...

I am living with the aftermath of some evil-black-hearted bitch's filthy disgusting lies. If you all only knew. But not my story to tell.

Fuck, so many women are battered and abused daily. To have some filthy piece of opportunistic trash cry wolf like that - to take the lives of innocent men and *poof* have THE ENTIRE WORLD view you like a piece of shit regardless of the fact that you didn't do shit?! Now go ahead, try and get along in the world when EVERYONE in your personal and professional life knows that you were accused of something foul and disgusting. Doesn't matter that you are innocent. All that matters is that you were accused and you are D-U-N.

Makes me sick to my fucking gut.

Top Bottom