Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cowboys show signs of life in preseason...

sh4dowf4lcon

I am die hard Coyboys fan since the early 70's I have been watching. Good years and bad years, I never switch favorite teams like so many Fair Weather Fans. I have been disappointed with 3 consecutive 5-11 seasons.

I think Parcells is going to push us to around 8-8 this season which will have us barely missing the playoffs, but better than 5-11.

Quincy and Hambrick and the Oline looked good against the Raidaz first team defense last night. They put up 24 points in the first quarter.

Regular season opens on a winning note as we play the Falcons (with no Vick) @ TX stadium on Sept. 7.

SF

and then get pounded on opening day by the F4lcons and NO MIKE VICK.

Our defense looked like shit against the falcons.

Q Carter looked like shit missing several opportunities @ BIG Plays including a TD which he could have lobbed to the TE, but he misfired...as usual.

I am being optimistic, but I look for the boys to go 7-9 or 8-8 after starting 0-2... I think they lose to the Giants @ home next week on MNF.

They beat the cardinals, and so they should have.

Emmitt had -1 yards on 6 carries and a bruised shoulder.

3-1 and top of the NFC East, they play Philly next I believe and it is in Dallas...hope it is good game.

I may be an Okie, but I'll pull for the Cowboys with you every week. They've showed great improvement (good coaching) since the dismal preseason. I hope they can continue their improvement. Especially with the eagles coming up!

Well it is easy to be a OU fan right now, but I have always been a Longhorns Fan and Cowboys fan...good seasons and bad.

I hope we can shock the Eagles, it would be BIG!

The Boys are 5-1 - WTF????

Tampa this week, should be a better measuring stick for the Boys...hell you never know now...are the boys for real??

Hey were both Die hard Cowboys? Who'd of thunk it!?

Top Bottom