Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Corey Simon of the Eagles hurt his neck today

Bummer, I don't care for the eagles but I really like watching him play. Hope it's not serious.

ok, i read it.. hopefully its something not so bad, like a superstinger.. remember emmitt vs. the bears on that monday night opener maybe 6 years ago? he dove over the top and landed on his head.. i think he only missed 1 or 2 games and he was taken off on a stretcher too...

C5 and c6 know it to well.
They will patch him up...you can take a couple good fractures there before they put you out to pasture.

He'll be back!

YEs, I remeber that game with Emmit, he missed one game. He looked like Hannibal Lector when they strolled him off the field. Simon regained movement quite rapidly, which is good, I'm hoping to get an update here soon...

i know football is grueling and you need time to recover from the season BUT... with all the preseason injuries that occur during camps i think the teams should have more mini camps with SOME light contact... the guys rest up for 5 months and then just attack each other... that has to kill their bodies and put them at risk for more injuries... with some light contact maybe the body wouldnt be as fragile come real training camp.. and maybe the guys would stay in better shape and not come in 20 lbs over weight.

Top Bottom