Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Congress will ask Major League Baseball to test players for steroids

terrorists are still running around

accountants are lying their asses off and our economy is going down the tubes

...but lets worry about the MLB players that might be influencing our kids to do steroids...sounds logical to me :confused:

Bern

Steroid_Virgin said:
there's plenty else these mother fuckers should be doing like stopping corporate fraud.... priorities priorities...

I WAS GOING TO POINT OUT THAT EXACT POINT. ITS NICE TO KNOW THEY ARE DEDICATING MONEY AND RESOURCES TO SOMETHING SO MOOT AS COMPARED TO CORPORATE FRAUD.

HOWEVER, I DONT THINK THAT ALL THOSE CORRUPT POLITICIANS, WHO RECEIVE MONEY FROM ALL OF THOSE CORRUPT CEO'S, REALLY WANT TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

KAYNE

For fuck sake, there's terrorist trying to blow up the whole fucking country & congress is worrying about the testosterone levels of baseball players...if there are any congress men or women here, go fuck yourself & pull your head out of your ass!!!!

Several state legislatures are also trying to pass their own laws aimed at all pro athletes that play in their states. They either pass a drug test or they can't play. California and NY are two of them.

If the guys(athletes) are up on doping procedures then shceduled testing will not owrk.

Top Bottom