Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

conditioning bodyparts- where to start?

danielson

Elite Mentor
Platinum
what body parts do you condition. i assume the best parts are the limbs (arms-forearms and legs-shins) and abs.....but where do you start

i'm guessing i shouldnt go outside and attampt to fell some trees with roundhouses, but where do i start? should i try to work it up gradually or just jump in there and whack myslef with a rolling pin?

in terms iof what conditioning ive done, just arms (bashing them together) but we're expected to do more ourselves.

so, post your conditioning exercises please :)

:bawling: :bawling: :sulk:

no mu thai guys :confused:

basically i want to know a conditioning program where you start up gradually....so i can avoid any serious damage initially, but allow myself to condition more harshly later on once my body hopefully adapts

When I was doing quite a bit more contact sparring I would take an escrima stick and smack my shins with them repeatedly. It actually didn't take long until I didn't have much feeling left in the shin itself.

Just kept smacking it and working down to the ankle.

It seemed to work pretty well.

Zen

cool

thanks for the reply :)

Take bambo, a dough roller, or some other hard stick like object and roll it over your shins. Start off slow at first and work your way up to deeper rolling and eventually taping and banging. Hard painless shins are the physiological equivalent of having two baseball bats. If you get those shins conditioned well enough that's about what they will be like when you need to use them.

nice one kwai-chang:)

Top Bottom